TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
We have already reported about Honda's plans for the Indian market for the financial year 2018-19. Honda has stated that the company will launch an all-new product in the country. Now, GaadiWaadi has got hold of a leaked patent image of the Honda CB 125F.
Honda has already revealed that the company will introduce an all-new product in the Indian market and will launch 18 updated models for the existing lineup. Now, it looks like the all-new two-wheeler is likely to be the CB 125F which will be positioned as a premium 125cc commuter.
The overall design of the 2018 Honda CB 125F remains the same as the outgoing model. However, the new 2018 model features minor tweaks such as a newly designed visor and mudguard, revamped fuel tank and wider seat.
The 2018 Honda CB 125F also sports a slimmer exhaust muffler and sporty split grab rails which enhance the looks of the premium commuter. Apart from that, the 2018 version of the CB 125F is likely to feature LED headlamps similar to the CB Hornet 160R.
The new Honda CB 125F is expected to utilise the 125cc engine from the CB Shine. The 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine produces 10bhp and 10.3Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The performance of the CB 125F will be similar to the CB Shine.
Honda already retails the CB 125F in the UK. The UK-spec bike gets advanced technology such as balancer shaft and fuel injection. The 125cc engine produces 10.46bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 5-speed gearbox.
The leaked patent image also reveals that the bike will; be equipped with a front disc brake and drum brake setup at the rear. As per the new regulations the bike should be equipped with CBS braking system.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda CB 125F
Honda has already revealed that it will launch an all-new product in India and it looks like it will be a premium commuter bike. The CB 125F will be targeted towards mass market and will sport several premium features. The new Honda CB 125F will rival the likes of Bajaj Discover 125 and Hero Glamour.