- 7 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 8 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 10 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News 2019 mandate liberated India from ailments of dynasty, casteism and appeasement: Amit Shah
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs New Zealand, Warm-up: Batsmen get a shake up as India lose to NZ by 6 wickets
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the 2018 Activa-i. The new Honda Activa-i is priced at Rs 50,010, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new scooter comes with minor cosmetic updates, along with additional features.
The Honda Activa-i has a much sleeker design compared to the regular Activa. The Activa-i is also lighter compared to the standard version. Honda has centred the Activa-i more towards women and young riders.
The new 2018 Honda Activa-i comes in five new colours: Candy Jazzy Blue, Imperial Red Metallic, Lush Magenta Metallic, Mat Axis Grey Metallic and Orchid Purple Metallic.
The new version of the Activa-i also comes with a host of additional features. These include dual-tone colours and body graphics, metallic muffler protector, four-in-one lock with a seat opening switch and a new front hook.
Other standard features on the 2018 Honda Activa-i: body coloured mirrors, dynamic instrument cluster and an 18-litre storage space with mobile charging. Apart from these standard features, Honda also offers a wide range of accessories for the scooter.
The new scooter remains the same mechanically. The 2018 Honda Activa-i comes powered by the same 109.19cc, four-stroke air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp and 8.94Nm of torque.
The scooter rides on 10-inch tubeless tyres. Braking is handled by 130mm drum brakes at both the front and rear, with CBS (Combi-Braking System). The scooter also gets a spring loaded hydraulic suspension on both ends.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Activa-i
The Honda Activa-i offers a much sleeker and lighter design compared to the more popular Activa scooter. The 2018 Honda Activa-i rivals the likes of the TVS Scooty Zest, Hero Pleasure, Suzuki Let's and the Yamaha Ray Z.