TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the 2018 Activa-i. The new Honda Activa-i is priced at Rs 50,010, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new scooter comes with minor cosmetic updates, along with additional features.
The Honda Activa-i has a much sleeker design compared to the regular Activa. The Activa-i is also lighter compared to the standard version. Honda has centred the Activa-i more towards women and young riders.
The new 2018 Honda Activa-i comes in five new colours: Candy Jazzy Blue, Imperial Red Metallic, Lush Magenta Metallic, Mat Axis Grey Metallic and Orchid Purple Metallic.
The new version of the Activa-i also comes with a host of additional features. These include dual-tone colours and body graphics, metallic muffler protector, four-in-one lock with a seat opening switch and a new front hook.
Other standard features on the 2018 Honda Activa-i: body coloured mirrors, dynamic instrument cluster and an 18-litre storage space with mobile charging. Apart from these standard features, Honda also offers a wide range of accessories for the scooter.
The new scooter remains the same mechanically. The 2018 Honda Activa-i comes powered by the same 109.19cc, four-stroke air-cooled engine. It produces 8bhp and 8.94Nm of torque.
The scooter rides on 10-inch tubeless tyres. Braking is handled by 130mm drum brakes at both the front and rear, with CBS (Combi-Braking System). The scooter also gets a spring loaded hydraulic suspension on both ends.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Activa-i
The Honda Activa-i offers a much sleeker and lighter design compared to the more popular Activa scooter. The 2018 Honda Activa-i rivals the likes of the TVS Scooty Zest, Hero Pleasure, Suzuki Let's and the Yamaha Ray Z.