- 8 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 8 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Unveils 2020 Superb — Tech Overload
- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
New Hero Super Splendor launched In India. The 2018 Hero Super Splendor priced at Rs 57,190 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The updated Hero Super Splendor 125cc commuter bike is equipped with the company's in-house developed 124.7cc non-sloper engine that does its duties in the new Hero Glamour launched in 2017.
Hero MotoCorp, which holds more than 50 percent market share in the domestic motorcycle market, says the new Super Splendor is targeted at young professionals.
The 2018 Super Splendor is powered by a 124.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine which produces 11.2bhp @ 7,500rpm and 11Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm.
The 2018 Hero Super Splendor power output has increased by 1.87bhp and 0.65Nm of torque. The bike also features the Hero i3S technology (idle stop and start system).
Like the new Hero Glamour, the 2018 Super Splendor is mated to a 4-speed gearbox and also the bike now weighs 124kg, heavier by 3kg than the outgoing model.
Apart from the new engine, the 2018 Hero Super Splendor gets a new sportier-looking seat, which is wider and comfortable than the previous model.
The side panels of the Super Splendor have been revised as well. The tail section is more upswept than before and now gets an integrated LED taillight compared to the angular, hexagonal unit of the older Super Splendor.
Other Hero Super Splendor features include All-Time Headlamp On (AHO), Side Stand indicator, a wider rear tyre, and large seat storage and side utility box with a lock.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The New Hero Super Splendor
Hero MotoCorp has revised its best-selling Super Splendor comprehensively.
The bike manufacturer has made sure to increase the power output by 27 percent and 6 percent more torque than its previous model.
Apart from the power, the bike has been updated with essential storage space and excellent ergonomics for better ride and handling.