TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
New Hero Super Splendor launched In India. The 2018 Hero Super Splendor priced at Rs 57,190 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The updated Hero Super Splendor 125cc commuter bike is equipped with the company's in-house developed 124.7cc non-sloper engine that does its duties in the new Hero Glamour launched in 2017.
Hero MotoCorp, which holds more than 50 percent market share in the domestic motorcycle market, says the new Super Splendor is targeted at young professionals.
The 2018 Super Splendor is powered by a 124.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine which produces 11.2bhp @ 7,500rpm and 11Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm.
The 2018 Hero Super Splendor power output has increased by 1.87bhp and 0.65Nm of torque. The bike also features the Hero i3S technology (idle stop and start system).
Like the new Hero Glamour, the 2018 Super Splendor is mated to a 4-speed gearbox and also the bike now weighs 124kg, heavier by 3kg than the outgoing model.
Apart from the new engine, the 2018 Hero Super Splendor gets a new sportier-looking seat, which is wider and comfortable than the previous model.
The side panels of the Super Splendor have been revised as well. The tail section is more upswept than before and now gets an integrated LED taillight compared to the angular, hexagonal unit of the older Super Splendor.
Other Hero Super Splendor features include All-Time Headlamp On (AHO), Side Stand indicator, a wider rear tyre, and large seat storage and side utility box with a lock.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The New Hero Super Splendor
Hero MotoCorp has revised its best-selling Super Splendor comprehensively.
The bike manufacturer has made sure to increase the power output by 27 percent and 6 percent more torque than its previous model.
Apart from the power, the bike has been updated with essential storage space and excellent ergonomics for better ride and handling.