- 17 min ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 41 min ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 49 min ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 1 hr ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- Movies Kabir Singh Actor Shahid Kapoor Feels Nervous To Attend Film Functions After Long Break From Movies
- Sports CoA reign ends as Sourav Ganguly set to take over as 39th BCCI president
- News J&K: Army jawan martyred by terrorists in Naushera sector; encounter on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Technology Vodafone Offering 4G Smartphones At Rs. 799 Down Payment
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
New Hero Super Splendor launched In India. The 2018 Hero Super Splendor priced at Rs 57,190 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The updated Hero Super Splendor 125cc commuter bike is equipped with the company's in-house developed 124.7cc non-sloper engine that does its duties in the new Hero Glamour launched in 2017.
Hero MotoCorp, which holds more than 50 percent market share in the domestic motorcycle market, says the new Super Splendor is targeted at young professionals.
The 2018 Super Splendor is powered by a 124.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine which produces 11.2bhp @ 7,500rpm and 11Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm.
The 2018 Hero Super Splendor power output has increased by 1.87bhp and 0.65Nm of torque. The bike also features the Hero i3S technology (idle stop and start system).
Like the new Hero Glamour, the 2018 Super Splendor is mated to a 4-speed gearbox and also the bike now weighs 124kg, heavier by 3kg than the outgoing model.
Apart from the new engine, the 2018 Hero Super Splendor gets a new sportier-looking seat, which is wider and comfortable than the previous model.
The side panels of the Super Splendor have been revised as well. The tail section is more upswept than before and now gets an integrated LED taillight compared to the angular, hexagonal unit of the older Super Splendor.
Other Hero Super Splendor features include All-Time Headlamp On (AHO), Side Stand indicator, a wider rear tyre, and large seat storage and side utility box with a lock.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The New Hero Super Splendor
Hero MotoCorp has revised its best-selling Super Splendor comprehensively.
The bike manufacturer has made sure to increase the power output by 27 percent and 6 percent more torque than its previous model.
Apart from the power, the bike has been updated with essential storage space and excellent ergonomics for better ride and handling.