- 31 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Calls Dhoom 2 His Induction Into School Of How To Be Sexy; Read His Post
- News BSF Constable Recruitment 2020 full list: Check here
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Sports India tour of Australia: Waqar Younis expects tight contest between two nations
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
New Hero Super Splendor launched In India. The 2018 Hero Super Splendor priced at Rs 57,190 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The updated Hero Super Splendor 125cc commuter bike is equipped with the company's in-house developed 124.7cc non-sloper engine that does its duties in the new Hero Glamour launched in 2017.
Hero MotoCorp, which holds more than 50 percent market share in the domestic motorcycle market, says the new Super Splendor is targeted at young professionals.
The 2018 Super Splendor is powered by a 124.7cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine which produces 11.2bhp @ 7,500rpm and 11Nm of torque @ 6,000rpm.
The 2018 Hero Super Splendor power output has increased by 1.87bhp and 0.65Nm of torque. The bike also features the Hero i3S technology (idle stop and start system).
Like the new Hero Glamour, the 2018 Super Splendor is mated to a 4-speed gearbox and also the bike now weighs 124kg, heavier by 3kg than the outgoing model.
Apart from the new engine, the 2018 Hero Super Splendor gets a new sportier-looking seat, which is wider and comfortable than the previous model.
The side panels of the Super Splendor have been revised as well. The tail section is more upswept than before and now gets an integrated LED taillight compared to the angular, hexagonal unit of the older Super Splendor.
Other Hero Super Splendor features include All-Time Headlamp On (AHO), Side Stand indicator, a wider rear tyre, and large seat storage and side utility box with a lock.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The New Hero Super Splendor
Hero MotoCorp has revised its best-selling Super Splendor comprehensively.
The bike manufacturer has made sure to increase the power output by 27 percent and 6 percent more torque than its previous model.
Apart from the power, the bike has been updated with essential storage space and excellent ergonomics for better ride and handling.