TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Intermot 2018: Italian superbike maker Ducati has unveiled the 2019 Scrambler range at the 2018 Intermot motorcycle show in Germany. Ducati has revealed the 2019 Scrambler Full Throttle, Cafe Racer and the Desert Sled. The three new models join the new Ducati Scrambler Icon which was recently showcased.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, Cafe Racer and Desert Sled feature an updated LED headlamp with LED DRLs. The 2019 range of motorcycles also gets self-cancelling LED turn indicators, a new digital instrument cluster with gear position indicator and more ergonomic switchgear.
Apart from that, the new 2019 range of Scrambler motorcycles also feature Ducati Multimedia system with Bluetooth connectivity. The updated Scrambler range now comes with cornering ABS and hydraulic clutch control with adjustable levers.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle features a new dual-tone Black/Yellow colour scheme which gives a new look to the motorcycle. The Scrambler Full Throttle also features a redesigned tail section and pillion seat. Other changes include low-slung handlebar and dual-exhaust muffler.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer gets a new Silver Ice Matte colour option with a blue frame which is inspired by the Ducati 125GP Desmo. Other updates on the bike include new 17-inch spoke wheels and aluminium bar-end mirrors. The bike also gets a 54 numbering on the side panel to pay tribute to Italian Grand Prix rider Bruno Spiaggiari.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled features a red frame, a new seat with stitching matching the colour and spoke wheels with black rims. The updated motorcycle also features an Off-Road riding mode which allows the rider to switch off the ABS.
All the three motorcycles draw power from the same 803cc air-cooled, L-twin engine that produces 73bhp and 67Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The power figures remain unchanged as compared the 2018 Scrambler range.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Range
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler range does not get any major changes as compared to the outgoing models. But the subtle changes to the design gives a new look to the motorcycles. Ducati is expected to launch the 2019 Scrambler range in India by mid-2019.