- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 1 hr ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- Movies Disha Patani: Salman Khan Is Grounded, Not Intimidating
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 to support super-fast 50W charging
- News MP Congress leader Ratan Singh dies of heart attack at counting centre
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Intermot 2018: Italian superbike maker Ducati has unveiled the 2019 Scrambler range at the 2018 Intermot motorcycle show in Germany. Ducati has revealed the 2019 Scrambler Full Throttle, Cafe Racer and the Desert Sled. The three new models join the new Ducati Scrambler Icon which was recently showcased.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle, Cafe Racer and Desert Sled feature an updated LED headlamp with LED DRLs. The 2019 range of motorcycles also gets self-cancelling LED turn indicators, a new digital instrument cluster with gear position indicator and more ergonomic switchgear.
Apart from that, the new 2019 range of Scrambler motorcycles also feature Ducati Multimedia system with Bluetooth connectivity. The updated Scrambler range now comes with cornering ABS and hydraulic clutch control with adjustable levers.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle features a new dual-tone Black/Yellow colour scheme which gives a new look to the motorcycle. The Scrambler Full Throttle also features a redesigned tail section and pillion seat. Other changes include low-slung handlebar and dual-exhaust muffler.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer gets a new Silver Ice Matte colour option with a blue frame which is inspired by the Ducati 125GP Desmo. Other updates on the bike include new 17-inch spoke wheels and aluminium bar-end mirrors. The bike also gets a 54 numbering on the side panel to pay tribute to Italian Grand Prix rider Bruno Spiaggiari.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled features a red frame, a new seat with stitching matching the colour and spoke wheels with black rims. The updated motorcycle also features an Off-Road riding mode which allows the rider to switch off the ABS.
All the three motorcycles draw power from the same 803cc air-cooled, L-twin engine that produces 73bhp and 67Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The power figures remain unchanged as compared the 2018 Scrambler range.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Scrambler Range
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler range does not get any major changes as compared to the outgoing models. But the subtle changes to the design gives a new look to the motorcycles. Ducati is expected to launch the 2019 Scrambler range in India by mid-2019.