- 2 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 3 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- News Rift in Delhi Cong wide open: PC Chacko curtails Sheila Dikshit’s powers
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Ducati has revealed the new 2019 Scrambler Icon 800. The updated Ducati Scrambler 800 comes with cosmetic changes, new technology and new features. The 2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 will go on sale from November 2018 in the global markets.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler features a new headlight design with LED DRLs and LED turn signal indicators which is similar to the Scrambler 1100. The bike also gets redesigned tank panels and muffler cover. Ducati has also added a new Atomic Tangerine colour option.
The new Ducati Scrambler 800 is equipped with ten-spoke alloy wheels and brushed aluminium engine casing similar to the bigger Scrambler 1100. The Scrambler 800 also comes with cornering ABS which allows the rider to make a panic stop while at full lean without crashing.
Other features of the 2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 include new ergonomic switchgear, self-cancelling turn signal indicators and revised flatter seat which is comfortable for both the rider and the pillion. The suspension has been revised for a smooth ride quality as compared to the outgoing model.
Apart from that, the 2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 also features hydraulic clutch with adjustable levers. The instrument cluster features a new graphics and Ducati Multimedia System with Bluetooth connectivity. The instrument cluster can be paired with a smartphone to display calls messages and other data.
The 2019 Ducati Scrambler 800 draws power from the same 803cc air-cooled, L-twin engine that is tuned to produce 75bhp and 68Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Other cycle parts such as upside down front forks and monoshock suspension at the rear remain unchanged.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Scrambler 800
Ducati has updated the Scrambler 800 and the motorcycle gets minor cosmetic updates, new features and technology. The prominent change comes in the form of a new headlight and the addition of cornering ABS. Ducati is expected to introduce the 2019 Scrambler 800 in India in 2019 after it goes on sale in international markets.