TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Ducati India is set to bring in their new 2018 Monster 821 offering to India this year. According to reports from carandbike, the new Ducati Monster 821 will be launched in India, sometime during the end of May or early June 2018.
The 2018 Ducati Monster 821 will come with a host of updates as compared to the older model. The most prominent change among them is the introduction of the new BS-IV compliant engine, among others.
The new Ducati Monster 821 now looks fresher and has a more muscular line with a slimmer tail section from the new Monster range design. The 2018 Ducati Monster 821 borrows its headlamps from its bigger sibling, the Monster 1200. The Monster 821 now also features a new full-colour TFT instrument cluster.
The 2018 Monster 821 receives a new electronics package, along with Ducati's Safety Package which offers features such as three-level ABS, eight-level traction, dual-barrel exhaust, a quick shifter and slipper-clutch.
The Motorcycle also gets three riding modes: Urban Touring and Sport.
The new Ducati Monster 821 will carry forward the same 821cc, 90-degree, V-twin engine as on the previous model. However, it now produces less power than the older model. The re-tuned engine now churns out 108bhp with 86Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the new Monster 821 is handled by upside down forks at the front and an adjustable mono-shock at the rear. The motorcycle further uses Brembo M4-32 callipers with 320mm dual disc setup at the front.
Thoughts On The New Ducati Monster 821
The New Ducati Monster 821 will rival the likes of the Triumph Street Triple RS and the top-end Kawasaki Z900. The 2018 Ducati Monster 821 once launched In India, can be expected to be priced similarly to its competitors at around Rs 10 lakh, ex-showroom.