TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
We have already reported about Bajaj Auto launching the new 2018 edition of the Pulsar 150 in India. Now, the price and key features of the new 2018 Pulsar 150 has been revealed. The overall design of the 2018 Pulsar 150 remains the same but now comes with additional features.
Bajaj dealerships in Bangalore have revealed to DriveSpark that the 2018 Bajaj Pulsar is priced at Rs 92,900 on-road (Bangalore). The dealerships have also commenced the bookings for the new 2018 Pulsar 150 and the bike will be delivered once the stock arrives.
The prominent highlight of the new 2018 Pulsar 150 is the inclusion of the rear disc brake. Yes, the 2018 Pulsar 150 now gets a 230mm rear disc and a larger 260mm front disc borrowed from the Pulsar 180.
Other changes include 37mm front forks, split seats, split grab rails, new footpeg assembly and premium pedals. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same. With the inclusion of the rear disc brake the overall braking performance of the 2018 Pulsar 150 will definitely improve.
The currently sold Pulsar 150 draws power from a 149cc twin-spark engine producing 14bhp and 13.4Nm of torque. In its 2018 avatar, the Pulsar 150 might get a slight bump in the power output and the refinement levels could also be improved.
Bajaj is also developing the new-gen Pulsar series and an all-new engine platform designed to comply with the strict emission norms. The new-gen Pulsar will also feature a new design language and will be equipped with new features such as ABS.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150
The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar gets a host of updates such as rear disc brake and sporty split seats and split grab rail. But the new Pulsar 150 misses out on ABS. As per new rules, all the bikes above 125cc should be equipped with single-channel ABS from April 1, 2018. So, Bajaj will launch the 2018 Pulsar 150 in this week before the deadline.