- Technology Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Sports Five stars who featured in 2015 World Cup, but won't play in 2019
- News MJ Akbar denies interview meeting with Ramani at Oberoi Hotel, next hearing on July 6
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
We have already reported about Bajaj Auto launching the new 2018 edition of the Pulsar 150 in India. Now, the price and key features of the new 2018 Pulsar 150 has been revealed. The overall design of the 2018 Pulsar 150 remains the same but now comes with additional features.
Bajaj dealerships in Bangalore have revealed to DriveSpark that the 2018 Bajaj Pulsar is priced at Rs 92,900 on-road (Bangalore). The dealerships have also commenced the bookings for the new 2018 Pulsar 150 and the bike will be delivered once the stock arrives.
The prominent highlight of the new 2018 Pulsar 150 is the inclusion of the rear disc brake. Yes, the 2018 Pulsar 150 now gets a 230mm rear disc and a larger 260mm front disc borrowed from the Pulsar 180.
Other changes include 37mm front forks, split seats, split grab rails, new footpeg assembly and premium pedals. Apart from that, all the design elements remain the same. With the inclusion of the rear disc brake the overall braking performance of the 2018 Pulsar 150 will definitely improve.
The currently sold Pulsar 150 draws power from a 149cc twin-spark engine producing 14bhp and 13.4Nm of torque. In its 2018 avatar, the Pulsar 150 might get a slight bump in the power output and the refinement levels could also be improved.
Bajaj is also developing the new-gen Pulsar series and an all-new engine platform designed to comply with the strict emission norms. The new-gen Pulsar will also feature a new design language and will be equipped with new features such as ABS.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150
The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar gets a host of updates such as rear disc brake and sporty split seats and split grab rail. But the new Pulsar 150 misses out on ABS. As per new rules, all the bikes above 125cc should be equipped with single-channel ABS from April 1, 2018. So, Bajaj will launch the 2018 Pulsar 150 in this week before the deadline.