- 38 min ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 1 hr ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Movies Chiranjeevi Gives A Deadly Shock To The Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Team? Inside Deets Out!
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: When Kapil's Devils changed the course of cricket in India with the 1983 triumph
- Finance Govt Deducts Prices On 9 Anti-Cancer Drugs By Cutting Trade Margins
- News Major fire breaks at commercial hub in Thiruvananthapuram
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 with dual disc brakes launched in India. Bajaj Auto has launched the new 2018 Pulsar 150 with twin disc brake set-up in India. The new 2018 Pulsar 150 is priced at Rs 78,016 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Bajaj has finally updated the best-selling Pulsar in India and the 2018 edition gets a sharp design, new body graphics and a rear disc brake. Bajaj will also retail the existing single disc brake variant of the Pulsar 150 with a price tag of Rs 73,626 ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched Bajaj Pulsar 150 will be available in three dual-tone colours: Black Blue, Black Red and Black Chrome. Apart from the new colours and decals, the Pulsar 150 also gets several updates to keep the motorcycle refreshed in the ever-growing 150cc segment.
The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 features sporty split seats, split grab rails, wider rear tyre and a longer wheelbase. Bajaj also states that the new twin disc brake variant also features significant improvement in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) levels due to the revamped engine and frame touchpoints.
The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 draws power from the existing 149.5cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 14.85bhp and 12.5Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. There are no changes done to the engine and the power output remains the same.
The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar is equipped with a larger 260mm disc brake at the front and 230mm disc brake at the rear. The bike also gets thicker 37mm front forks and rides on 17-inch alloy wheels finished in matte black colour.
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 has been a dominant brand in the popular 150cc segment. The motorcycle has been selling in good numbers and with the introduction of the dual disc brakes and new colours, the sales of the Pulsar 150 is expected to improve drastically.
Thoughts On The 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 With Dual Disc Brakes
The Pulsar 150 has been one of the best-selling bikes in the 150cc segment in the Indian market. Now, Bajaj has launched the 2018 edition of the motorcycle with dual disc and several other updates. We already know that Bajaj is developing an all-new Pulsar series expected to be introduced in 2019.