- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 9 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
New Aprilia SR 150 Launched In India: Piaggio India has launched the updated Aprilia SR 150 in the country. The prices for the 2019 Aprilia SR 150 start at Rs 70,031 ex-showroom (Delhi). The 2019 version of the sporty scooter gets new colour options and new features.
The 2019 Aprilia SR 150 is available in three variants: the base model is priced at Rs 70,031, the new SR 150 Carbon carries a price tag of Rs 73,500 and the SR 150 Race is priced at Rs 80,211. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The 2019 edition of the Aprilia SR 150 gets new colours and few additional features. The scooter now comes with adjustable shock absorbers, analogue-digital instrument cluster and a large windscreen. Apart from that, the 2019 Aprilia SR 150 also gets a new blue paint scheme.
On the other hand, the 2019 Aprilia SR 150 Race features a new paint scheme which is inspired by the Italian flag. The scooter gets a colour combination of red, white and green and the alloy wheels are also finished in red colour. The standard SR 150 gets black alloy wheels.
The 2019 Aprilia SR 150 draws power from the same 154.8cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 10.4bhp and 11.4Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox. The scooter is equipped with telescopic forks up front and hydraulic shock absorber at the rear.
The 2019 Aprilia SR 150 gets disc brake at the front and drum brake at the rear. The scooter does not get ABS or combi-brake system, but the safety feature will be added once the ABS becomes mandatory from April 2019. The overall design of the scooter remains the same as the currently sold model.
Thoughts On The 2019 Aprilia SR 150
Piaggio India has updated the sporty Aprilia SR 150 with new colours and new features. Mechanically, the scooter remains unchanged and there is no change in the power output and other cycle parts. The Aprilia SR 150 rivals the likes of Vespa SXL 150, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street.