TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Italian superbike manufacturer MV Agusta has revealed the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli. The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli is based on the Dragster 800 RR and the bike gets two unique colour schemes and several other detailing to the aesthetics.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli is offered in two new colour options: Black/Yellow and White/Blue. The bike also gets accents all over the body to highlight the base colour. Another prominent highlight of the bike is the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres with coloured branding.
The limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli features coloured rim tape, frame and Pirelli lettering on the fuel tank. The White/Blue colour variant of the bike gets dual-tone wheels. The bike also gets other minute details all over the body which enhance the sporty look of the bike.
The limited edition Dragster 800 RR features Pirelli's flash symbol that is used for the Diablo tyre range. The flash symbol can be seen on the tank pad and seat. The tyres are finished in colour-coded lettering to match with the colour of the bike.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli gets a ceramic-based matte black finish on the exhaust. The limited edition bike draws power from the same 798cc liquid-cooled, three-cylinder engine that produces 140bhp and 87Nm of torque. The motorcycle will be retailed in limited numbers and MV Agusta is yet to reveal the exact numbers.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli is a limited edition offering from the Italian superbike maker. The prominent highlights of the bike are the Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres with colour-coded lettering and other subtle changes done to the aesthetics. Overall, the Dragster 800 RR Pirelli looks sporty and aggressive as compared to the standard model.