- 8 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 9 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Italian superbike manufacturer MV Agusta has revealed the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli. The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli is based on the Dragster 800 RR and the bike gets two unique colour schemes and several other detailing to the aesthetics.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli is offered in two new colour options: Black/Yellow and White/Blue. The bike also gets accents all over the body to highlight the base colour. Another prominent highlight of the bike is the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres with coloured branding.
The limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli features coloured rim tape, frame and Pirelli lettering on the fuel tank. The White/Blue colour variant of the bike gets dual-tone wheels. The bike also gets other minute details all over the body which enhance the sporty look of the bike.
The limited edition Dragster 800 RR features Pirelli's flash symbol that is used for the Diablo tyre range. The flash symbol can be seen on the tank pad and seat. The tyres are finished in colour-coded lettering to match with the colour of the bike.
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli gets a ceramic-based matte black finish on the exhaust. The limited edition bike draws power from the same 798cc liquid-cooled, three-cylinder engine that produces 140bhp and 87Nm of torque. The motorcycle will be retailed in limited numbers and MV Agusta is yet to reveal the exact numbers.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Pirelli is a limited edition offering from the Italian superbike maker. The prominent highlights of the bike are the Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres with colour-coded lettering and other subtle changes done to the aesthetics. Overall, the Dragster 800 RR Pirelli looks sporty and aggressive as compared to the standard model.