- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
Chairman, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), Mukesh Ambani has just received two custom-built police motorcycles for his security personnel. The two motorcycles based on the Royal Enfield Bullet Electra has been customised by Road Rage Custom Builds.
The two police motorcycles ordered by Ambani will be given to two police officers, part of his security detail. The two bikes in question are modified versions of the Royal Enfield Bullet Electra, customised specifically for Ambani's police personnel by Road Rage Custom Builds.
The motorcycles have a large protective visor on the front, which offer the police, complete protection while riding. The rear of the motorcycles also has panniers on either side, as well as a top box for additional storage.
The body has been painted in an off-white colour, along with blue and yellow checkered stripes. The two motorcycles feature ‘Police' decals all over the body, while also having police beacons at the front and rear.
Mukesh Ambani, India's Richest Businessman according to Forbes, receives Z-category security cover. This category security provides him with a total of 22 personnel consisting of police and four or five NSG Commandos for his personal protection.
Ambani also has two bulletproof cars: an Armoured BMW 760Li and a Mercedes-Maybach Benz S660 Guard in which he travels around covered by his personal security.
Thoughts On The Customised Royal Enfield Bullet Electra
Mukesh Ambani is one of the few apart from politicians and government officials who has the Z category protection. According to reports, Ambani himself has to pay for his protective cover, spending easily over a few lakh every month, while also providing barracks for everyone within his security detail.