TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Chairman, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), Mukesh Ambani has just received two custom-built police motorcycles for his security personnel. The two motorcycles based on the Royal Enfield Bullet Electra has been customised by Road Rage Custom Builds.
The two police motorcycles ordered by Ambani will be given to two police officers, part of his security detail. The two bikes in question are modified versions of the Royal Enfield Bullet Electra, customised specifically for Ambani's police personnel by Road Rage Custom Builds.
The motorcycles have a large protective visor on the front, which offer the police, complete protection while riding. The rear of the motorcycles also has panniers on either side, as well as a top box for additional storage.
The body has been painted in an off-white colour, along with blue and yellow checkered stripes. The two motorcycles feature ‘Police' decals all over the body, while also having police beacons at the front and rear.
Mukesh Ambani, India's Richest Businessman according to Forbes, receives Z-category security cover. This category security provides him with a total of 22 personnel consisting of police and four or five NSG Commandos for his personal protection.
Ambani also has two bulletproof cars: an Armoured BMW 760Li and a Mercedes-Maybach Benz S660 Guard in which he travels around covered by his personal security.
Thoughts On The Customised Royal Enfield Bullet Electra
Mukesh Ambani is one of the few apart from politicians and government officials who has the Z category protection. According to reports, Ambani himself has to pay for his protective cover, spending easily over a few lakh every month, while also providing barracks for everyone within his security detail.