TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Moto Guzzi has unveiled the latest variant of their V9 Bobber motorcycle, the Sport. The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport is the latest addition to the V9 models. The new motorcycle draws its design inspiration from the 'bobbed' flat track racers from America.
The V9 Bobber Sport was revealed at the Moto Guzzi production plant in Mandello del Lario, Italy. The motorcycle comes with large oversized tyres, wide handlebars, along with a low seat and tail unit.
The V9 Bobber Sport also comes with a slashed front mudguard, lowered headlight with a new aluminium flyscreen and retro-styled fork gaiters. The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport comes with a new ‘Burnt Orange' paint scheme along with blacked-out details.
The matte-black treatment on the motorcycle can be seen on the engine, wheels and tailpipes. The V9 Bobber Sport also comes with street legal slip-on exhaust pipes, giving the motorcycle a throatier sound from the V-twin.
The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport comes powered by an 853cc transverse V-twin engine. It produces 54bhp and 62Nm of torque mated to a six-speed transmission.
The Sport variant comes with Ohlins suspension with preload adjustability and compression and rebound damping. Braking on the V9 Bobber is handled by a single 320mm and 260mm disc at the front and back, respectively.
The V9 Bobber Sport is expected to be introduced in the Indian market, sometime after its International launch date. The company apart from the Bobber Sport is also expected to unveil an adventure-motorcycle based on the V9 platform as well. The new ADV motorcycle will be called the Moto Guzzi V85 Adventure and will be unveiled sometime next month in Europe.
Thoughts On The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Sport
There is no news yet regarding when the motorcycle will make its way to the international market. Once launched in India, the V9 Bobber Sport is expected to be priced around Rs 15 lakh, ex-showroom.