TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Mahindra Two Wheelers has updated the colour scheme on its Mojo XT300 offering. The Mahindra Mojo XT300 now comes in a new dual-tone colour option of Ocean Blue/White combination.
Prices for the Mojo XT300, however, remains unchanged. The Mojo XT300 motorcycle is priced at Rs 1.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The top-end XT300 variant is also offered with the Volcano Red/Silver dual-tone paint. According to the official website, the company has removed the single-tone black colour paint, previously available on the Mojo.
The Mahindra Mojo XT300 is powered by a 295cc, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 26bhp and 30Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Mahindra Mojo XT300 receives upside down front forks and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by 320mm and 240mm front and rear disc brakes, respectively.
The Mahindra Mojo XT300 rides on 110/17 and 150/60 front and rear, with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres.
The XT300 variant of the Mojo comes with a range of features. These include twin pod headlamps with LED DRL, twin exhausts, semi-digital instrument console and a 21-litre tank capacity.
Mahindra also introduced a lower variant of the Mojo earlier this year, the Mojo UT300. The lower variant misses out on certain features of the XT model. However, the Mojo UT300 carries forward the same engine specifications as the XT300.
The Mahindra Mojo UT300 has been priced lower than the XT variant at Rs 1.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Mojo UT300 comes with two single-tone colour options - Volcano Red and Ocean Blue.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Mojo XT300
Mahindra has updated its Mojo XT300 product in India. The company hopes that the new dual-tone colour schemes will help attract more customers towards their 300cc offering.
The Mahindra Mojo XT300 takes on rivals such as the KTM Duke 390, TVS Apache RR 310 and the Honda CBR250R.