- 11 min ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 2 hrs ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- Technology Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty's Son Namashi To Debut In Bollywood With Rajkumar Santoshi's Next
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Lifestyle 8 Dos And Don'ts After Hair Wash!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
2018 Paris Motor Show: Mahindra-owned Peugeot Motorcycles has revealed two new concept models at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The two new concepts are called Peugeot P2X Roadster and P2X Cafe Racer. Both the motorcycles feature a retro-modern design.
The French automaker has made a return to the motorcycle business after a long gap of 70 years. The Peugeot P2X Roadster is a modern-classic street fighter with a sporty and aggressive design. The motorcycle features an oval LED headlight with DRLs, teardrop fuel tank and short front fender.
The Peugeot P2X Roadster is equipped with spoke wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres. The suspension duties are handled by upside down forks at the front and coil-spring shock absorber at the rear.
The Peugeot P2X Cafe Racer is retro-modern cafe racer that features an riding posture. The overall design is similar to the Roadster except for the clip-on handlebars, alloy wheels and rear cowl. Apart from that, the motorcycle gets the same USD front forks and twin shock absorbers as the Roadster.
Both the Peugeot P2X Cafe Racer and Roadster draw power from a 300cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine. Peugeot has not revealed the power figures, but it looks like the same engine of the Mahindra Mojo. The engine on the Mojo produces 27bhp and 30Nm of torque and comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
While there is no official word on the Peugeot P2X concepts are based on the Mojo, some cycle parts such as USD forks and alloy wheels look similar to the Mahindra Mojo. The petal disc brakes also look similar to that of the Mojo. Both the concept bikes get dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts On The Peugeot P2X Roadster And P2X Cafe Racer
The Peugeot P2X Roadster And P2X Cafe Racer features a retro-modern design, which is becoming popular among the motorcycle enthusiasts. Both the bike will go on sale in the European markets in 2020. Mahindra might bring the P2X twins to India through its Classic Legends subsidiary.