TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
2018 Paris Motor Show: Mahindra-owned Peugeot Motorcycles has revealed two new concept models at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The two new concepts are called Peugeot P2X Roadster and P2X Cafe Racer. Both the motorcycles feature a retro-modern design.
The French automaker has made a return to the motorcycle business after a long gap of 70 years. The Peugeot P2X Roadster is a modern-classic street fighter with a sporty and aggressive design. The motorcycle features an oval LED headlight with DRLs, teardrop fuel tank and short front fender.
The Peugeot P2X Roadster is equipped with spoke wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyres. The suspension duties are handled by upside down forks at the front and coil-spring shock absorber at the rear.
The Peugeot P2X Cafe Racer is retro-modern cafe racer that features an riding posture. The overall design is similar to the Roadster except for the clip-on handlebars, alloy wheels and rear cowl. Apart from that, the motorcycle gets the same USD front forks and twin shock absorbers as the Roadster.
Both the Peugeot P2X Cafe Racer and Roadster draw power from a 300cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine. Peugeot has not revealed the power figures, but it looks like the same engine of the Mahindra Mojo. The engine on the Mojo produces 27bhp and 30Nm of torque and comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
While there is no official word on the Peugeot P2X concepts are based on the Mojo, some cycle parts such as USD forks and alloy wheels look similar to the Mahindra Mojo. The petal disc brakes also look similar to that of the Mojo. Both the concept bikes get dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts On The Peugeot P2X Roadster And P2X Cafe Racer
The Peugeot P2X Roadster And P2X Cafe Racer features a retro-modern design, which is becoming popular among the motorcycle enthusiasts. Both the bike will go on sale in the European markets in 2020. Mahindra might bring the P2X twins to India through its Classic Legends subsidiary.