- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 1 hr ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 3 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Sports Tendulkar picks five Indians in World Cup XI
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Austrian motorcycle manufacturer KTM has introduced an all-new black colour variant for its Supersport model, the RC 200. The new black colour is an addition to the already available white colour. The KTM RC 200 black colour variant is priced at Rs 1.77 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new black livery on the KTM RC 200 is similar to the colour scheme offered on the RC 390. But the orange and white details on the RC 200 has been interchanged to distinguish both the models. The tail section of the KTM RC 200 black colour variant gets white graphics.
Apart from the new colour scheme, the KTM RC 200 does not get any mechanical upgrades. The RC 200 draws power from a 199.5cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine churning out 25bhp and 19.2Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The KTM RC 200 is a track-focused motorcycle and gets premium cycle parts. The KTM RC 200 is equipped with an upside down forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by discs at both the ends but the India-spec model misses out on ABS.
The KTM RC 200 is loaded with premium features such as a fully digital instrument cluster, clip-on handlebars and underbelly exhaust. In its 2017 avatar, the RC 200 features wider rear view mirrors and improved cushioning for the rider and the pillion seat. The KTM RC 200 black colour variant can be booked across the KTM dealerships in the country.
Amit Nandi, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto said, "The KTM RCs are race-bred machines. The RC 200 constitutes a significant part of the KTM portfolio and it is only fair that we broaden the choice for our customers with the addition of a new Black colour option."
Thoughts On The KTM RC 200 Black Colour Variant
KTM has introduced a new black colour variant for the RC 200 to keep the model refreshed in the Indian market. The new black variant of the RC 200 looks aggressive as compared to the white colour model. The RC 200 is an excellent entry-level track bike and offers a host of premium features.