- 19 min ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 24 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- News Pak PM Imran Khan to meet Trump to reboot ties
- Movies Nikamma First Look: Abhimanyu Dassani & Shirley Setia Team Up For Sabbir Khan's Action Entertainer!
- Finance Bond Yield Rise After RBI's Das Says Future Policy Stance To Depend On Upcoming Data
- Sports TNPL 2019: Madurai Panthers vs Dindigul Dragons: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Previously, we had reported about the launch of KTM 125 Duke in the Indian market. We had also reported about the bookings of the KTM 125 Duke in the country. Now, the baby Duke has been spotted testing on Indian roads. This suggests that the launch of the KTM 125 Duke is nearing.
The KTM 125 Duke has been spotted testing in Talegaon, in the outskirts of Pune. In the spy video, we can see the Hero Splendor rider asking the KTM test rider about the bike. The Splendor rider asks the test rider whether it is the KTM 125 Duke and the test rider replies, "Yes."
After that, the Splendor rider says that he is recording. Realising his mistake, the KTM 125 Duke test rider zips through the traffic and tries to outrun the Splendor rider. The video confirms that the KTM 125 Duke will feature the same old design of the 200 Duke and will not get the new KTM 390 design.
When launched in India, KTM 125 Duke will be the most affordable offering from the Austrian company. The KTM 125 Duke will be slotted below the 200 Duke and we can expect the pricing of the KTM 125 Duke to be in the range of Rs 1-1.2 lakh ex-showroom.
The KTM 125 Duke draws power from a 124.7cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine that produces 14.7bhp and 11.80Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. When launched in India, the KTM 125 Duke will be the most powerful 125cc bike in the Indian market.
The KTM 125 Duke is equipped with upside-down forks at the front and monoshock suspension at the rear. The bike features the same orange alloy wheels similar to the 200 Duke. The motorcycle is likely to feature the same digital instrument cluster as the 200 Duke. It will be interesting to see if the KTM 125 Duke will feature ABS or CBS.
Thoughts On The KTM 125 Duke
KTM is all set to launch the 125 Duke in the Indian market and the company has commenced testing the baby Duke on Indian roads. The KTM Duke 125 is expected to feature the same design as the 200 Duke to keep the cost down. The KTM 125 Duke will create a new segment of performance 125cc bikes and baby Duke will have no rivals in the country.
Video Courtesy:The Dukeist