TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kawasaki launched the Z900RS in India in February 2018 with the candy tone orange colour option. The Kawasaki Z900RS with black colour option is priced at Rs 15.30 lakh ex-showroom.
The Kawasaki Z900RS is a perfect amalgamation of the 1970s Z1 and the modern Z900. The overall design of the Z900RS is inspired from the classic Z1 while the technical bits have been borrowed from the new Z900. The bike offers a right mix of classic styling and modern equipment.
The Kawasaki Z900RS draws power from a 948cc, in-line, four-cylinder engine that produces 109.48bhp and 98.5Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed gearbox. Kawasaki claims that the Z900RS delivers the meat of the power under 7,000rpm as compared to the Z900.
Kawasaki has also tuned the exhaust for a throaty exhaust note when idling and at lower speeds. The Z900RS is also equipped with advanced features such as KRTC (Kawasaki Traction Control), LED headlight, multi-function LCD screen between the dual analogue-style speedometers and tachometer dials.
The Kawasaki Z900RS also features 41mm upside down forks at the front and gas charged monoshock suspension at the rear. Both the units feature rebound damping and spring pre-load adjustment. Braking duties are handled by 300mm twin discs up front and 250mm disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Managing Director of Kawasaki India, Yutaka Yamashita said, "Z900RS, a product mostly bought by certain elite groups, received lots of compliments for its premium quality and meticulous finishing. The positive response through various sources prompted us to bring Z900RS in black. We do hope that this new addition will be received well by our customers and followers."
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Z900RS Black Colour Variant
The Kawasaki Z900RS is a retro-style bike with modern features and the new black colour makes the motorcycle look even more classic. The new black colour variant of the Z900RS will be available across the Kawasaki dealerships in the country. With the design inspired by the Z1 and tech borrowed from the Z900, the Z900RS is a perfect retro-style motorcycle.