TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki is all set to launch a new product in the Indian market. Yes, ZigWheels reports that the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R will be launched in the country. The report states that the Ninja ZX-6R has been spotted at the ARAI test facility.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is undergoing homologation process ahead of its launch in the Indian market. Before the launch of any car and bike in India, the ARAI tests the vehicle to determine whether the vehicle is suitable for Indian road conditions.
Currently, in the middleweight segment, Kawasaki offers the Z650, Ninja 650, Versys 650 and Z900 in the country. The Kawasaki ZX-6R will be the first 600cc supersport bike from a Japanese manufacturer. It will be interesting to see how the ZX-6R performs in the Indian market.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R draws power from a 636cc liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder engine that produces 118bhp of power. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle is equipped with fully adjustable Showa suspension with Big Piston forks at the front and monoshock damper at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by dual 310mm disc with Nissin monobloc callipers at the front and 210mm disc at the rear. Other electronic aids include three-stage traction control, two Power modes and Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock braking system (KIBS).
If the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is launched in India, it is expected to hit the Indian shores via CKD route similar to its elder sibling, the ZX-10R. The locally assembled Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R carries a price tag of Rs 12.8 lakh ex-showroom (India). So, expect the Ninja ZX-6R to be priced around Rs 10 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R will be the first middleweight supersport bike from a Japanese manufacturer in the Indian market. It will be interesting to see how Kawasaki will go with the pricing of the ZX-6R as it will be an expensive affair in the Indian market. But it is a good news for superbike enthusiasts as India will be getting a new supersport bike.