- 19 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki is all set to launch a new product in the Indian market. Yes, ZigWheels reports that the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R will be launched in the country. The report states that the Ninja ZX-6R has been spotted at the ARAI test facility.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is undergoing homologation process ahead of its launch in the Indian market. Before the launch of any car and bike in India, the ARAI tests the vehicle to determine whether the vehicle is suitable for Indian road conditions.
Currently, in the middleweight segment, Kawasaki offers the Z650, Ninja 650, Versys 650 and Z900 in the country. The Kawasaki ZX-6R will be the first 600cc supersport bike from a Japanese manufacturer. It will be interesting to see how the ZX-6R performs in the Indian market.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R draws power from a 636cc liquid-cooled, inline four-cylinder engine that produces 118bhp of power. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle is equipped with fully adjustable Showa suspension with Big Piston forks at the front and monoshock damper at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by dual 310mm disc with Nissin monobloc callipers at the front and 210mm disc at the rear. Other electronic aids include three-stage traction control, two Power modes and Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock braking system (KIBS).
If the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is launched in India, it is expected to hit the Indian shores via CKD route similar to its elder sibling, the ZX-10R. The locally assembled Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R carries a price tag of Rs 12.8 lakh ex-showroom (India). So, expect the Ninja ZX-6R to be priced around Rs 10 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R will be the first middleweight supersport bike from a Japanese manufacturer in the Indian market. It will be interesting to see how Kawasaki will go with the pricing of the ZX-6R as it will be an expensive affair in the Indian market. But it is a good news for superbike enthusiasts as India will be getting a new supersport bike.