TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Kawasaki has introduced new colour options for the 2018 Ninja ZX-14R, Z900 RS, Versys 650 and Versys X-300. Mechanically, the 2019 iteration of the bikes remain unchanged. The new colour schemes for the bikes will be first introduced in the global markets.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R will be offered in a new Metallic Spark Black/Candy Cardinal Red. Kawasaki has ditched the signature green and black paint scheme for the 2019 avatar of the Ninja ZX-14R. The black colour makes the Ninja ZX-14R even sportier and aggressive as compared to the 2018 model.
The 2019 Kawasaki Z900 RS get a new Metallic Matte Covert Khaki/Flat Ebony paint scheme inspired from the iconic Z1's Jaffa colour scheme. With the classic retro-style colour option, the Z900 RS looks sportier than the current model. The dual-tone colour combination works well on the Z900 RS.
Kawasaki has also updated the Versys range. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 650 will now come with a new Metallic Moondust Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black colour. The 2019 avatar of the Kawasaki Versys X-300 gets a new Moondust Metallic Moondust Gray/Metallic Flat Spark Black colour option.
The Kawasaki Versys X-300 also gets a prominent Versys branding on the fuel tank similar to its elder sibling, the Versys 650. The poke wheels now get a black colour as opposed to the silver colour.
Kawasaki has been aggressive in the Indian from the past few months and has also commenced the local assembly of several models such as Ninja ZX-10RR and the Ninja ZX-10R. We can expect Kawasaki to introduce the new colour options in India by the end of this year.
Thoughts On The New Colour Options For 2019 Models
Kawasaki has updated its popular models such as the Ninja ZX-14R, Z900 RS, Versys 650 and the Versys X-300 with colour options. The new colours enhance the looks of the motorcycles. The updated models will go on sale in the European markets before being introduced in the Indian market.