TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX and H2 SX SE launched in India at Auto Expo 2018. The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX is priced at Rs 21.80 lakh, and the H2 SX SE carries a price tag of Rs 26.80 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India). The H2 SX is based on the supercharged H2 motorcycle and gets a host of updates for comfortable long rides.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX and the SX SE draws power from existing 998cc in-line four-cylinder supercharged engine producing 199bhp and 136Nm of torque The engine has been tuned to deliver stronger low and mid-range as compared to the higher power delivery of the H2 and the H2R.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX weights only 18kg more than the Ninja H2 with a power-to-weight ratio between the H2 and the Ninja ZX-14R. The motorcycle also features a host of touring features such as Electronic Cruise Control and Kawasaki's latest IMU electronics package.
The Ninja H2 SX and the H2 SX SE have noteworthy differences. The standard H2 SX features analogue tachometer complemented by fully-digital LCD display. Whereas the special edition H2 SX SE is equipped with TFT instrument cluster, all-LED lighting, LED cornering lights.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX also features a host of electronic aids such as cruise control, Kawasaki traction control, Kawasaki launch control mode and Kawasaki quick shifter which suits the varied riding conditions from touring to sport riding. The sports tourer offers a relaxed riding posture.
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX will be sold in India via CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. Kawasaki did not showcase the standard Ninja H2 SX at the Auto Expo 2018, but the model will be available for sale in the Indian market. Kawasaki also showcased the recently launched Vulcan 650 cruiser, Z900 and the ZX-10R.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX is a supercharged sports tourer motorcycle based on the H2. The H2 SX features several touring features to make the long rides comfortable for the rider. The addition of the electronic aids makes the H2 SX an easy-to-ride motorcycle. The bookings for the H2 SX and the SX SE are open across all the Kawasaki dealerships in the country.