TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Kawasaki introduced the 2017 Ninja 300 with BS-IV compliant engine in the Indian market in April 2017. The new 2017 Ninja 300 featured an updated livery and looks sharper than the outgoing model.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 was launched at Rs 3.64 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Now, the Ninja 300 has become cheaper. Yes, several Kawasaki dealers are offering discount on the Ninja 300 and other bikes as well.
Kawasaki Bangalore dealership has revealed to DriveSpark that the Ninja 300 is offered at a discounted price. Yes, the Ninja 300 gets a flat cash discount of Rs 41,000 and you will also get a riding jacket free along with the motorcycle.
The on-road price of the Ninja 300 in Bangalore stands at Rs 4.52 lakh before discount. Kawasaki Bangalore is also offering a discount of Rs 3.50 lakh on the Ninja ZX-10R.
Kawasaki recently launched the Ninja 400 in India with a price tag of Rs 4.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Both the Ninja 300 and the Ninja 400 are closely priced and now with the discount, the Ninja 300 looks to be a very good deal.
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 draws power from a 296cc, liquid-cooled, four stroke, parallel twin engine producing 38bhp and 27Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The new Ninja 300 also gets slipper clutch for smooth downshifts.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja 300 Discount
The Kawasaki Ninja 300 is an entry-level performance bike targeted towards young buyers in the country. Now, with the discount offer, The bike becomes cheaper and the rider will also get a free riding jacket. If you are planning to get a Ninja 300, then this is the best time.
The discount offers may vary depending on the city and you can contact your nearest Kawasaki dealer for more information.