TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Jawa Yezdi motorcycle meet to be held in Bangalore; the largest of its kind in the country. Hosted by Bangalore Jawa Yezdi Motorcycle Club (BJYMC), the event celebrates the 16th International Jawa Day.
This year's Jawa Yezdi meet will be held on Sunday, 8th July 2018 at St. Joseph's Indian High School Grounds, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore. The celebrations will start at 10:30 AM.
The International Jawa Day celebrations have been witnessing significant growth in the number of participants since the very start. This year, the organisers expect at least 500 motorcycles and over 1000 participants to attend the event.
Bangalore Jawa Yezdi Motorcycle Club (BJYMC) is a non-profit organisation, formed in 2007. As usual, this year's Jawa Day celebrations will showcase some iconic motorcycles from the past including the 50cc Colt, 125cc Perak and the 350 Twins.
International Jawa Day is conducted on the second Sunday of July, every year. The event allows a lot of like-minded people to meet and greet each other and share their passion towards classic motorcycles.
Thoughts On The 16th International Jawa Day Celebrations
Jawa and Yezdi are two of the most popular classic motorcycle brands known among enthusiasts in the country. Both motorcycles were manufactured in India from 1960 to 1996. The two-stroke 250cc motorcycles were popular for their good reliability and low maintenance costs and were manufactured at the Ideal Jawa factory in Mysore.
Though Jawa Motorcycles are currently not in operation today, Mahindra & Mahindra will reintroduce the brand in the near future.