- 52 min ago New Norton V4 RR Superbike Unveil Scheduled For Year-End: First Model Under New TVS Ownership
- 1 hr ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 Digital Instrument Cluster Display Revealed: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Renault Winter Service Camp Announced In India: Here Are All Details
- 17 hrs ago Porsche Taycan Creates New Drifting World Record: Longest Drift In An Electric Vehicle
- News COVID-19: 300 millions to be vaccinated on priority by July 2021
- Sports India tour of Australia: No room for abuse, plenty for banter, says Justin Langer
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Calls Dhoom 2 His Induction Into School Of How To Be Sexy; Read His Post
- Education SSB ASI Admit Card 2020 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Finance Bitcoin Investment Is For Long Term; To Scale To Rs. 1 Crore By 2030: Analysts
- Technology Infinix Zero 8i India Launch Officially Confirmed; Arriving On December 2
- Lifestyle Surbhi Jyoti Leaves Us Speechless With Her Bold Dual Toned Eye Make-Up Look
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniels Limited Edition unveiled.
America's first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycle and Jack Daniels, America's first registered distillery have collaborated with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles to introduce the limited edition Scout Bobber.
The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniels edition is finished with a design inspired by Jack Daniel's Fire Brigade, more specifically the company's gold and black fire trucks.
Talking about the fire trucks, Jack Daniels is the only distillery in the world which has its fire brigade, run by employee volunteers.
The Scout Bobber Jack Daniel edition was designed as a tribute to people who are committed to keeping communities safe as well as a tribute to emergency medical services (EMS) professionals.
Indian Motorcycle will produce only 177 units of the Scout Bobber Jack Daniel Edition for the global market.
Each of these bikes will be individually numbered and accented with Jack Daniel's Fire Brigade themes.
The limited edition Scout Bobber has two-tone matte black paint scheme and is covered in real 24-carat gold graphics in the tank and fenders.
While the gold paint scheme runs through to the Fire Brigade emblem on the tank, the "Bottles and Throttles Don't Mix"logo is seen on the front fender.
Other custom details include a genuine leather single seat with "Jack Daniel's" embroidery and custom grips, pegs, and shift levers inspired by the "Old No. 7 Brand".
Additionally, the Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's edition features chopped fenders, bar-end mirrors, vented exhaust shields, knobby tyres and sleek headlight casing.
The motorcycles will be available to order on March 13, 2018, via Indian Motorcycle dealerships.
The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Limited Edition price is announced for the US and Canada region, with the price in the US at $16,999 (about Rs 11 lakh).
For India, Indian Motorcycle has not confirmed if the limited edition bike will be offered in India.
DriveSpark's Thought About The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Edition
The 2016 Indian Springfield Jack Daniel's Edition and the same edition on the Chief Vintage was sold out within less than eight hours of going on order.
The 2017 Indian Chieftain Jack Daniel's Edition was sold out in 10 minutes within going to order.
By looking at the trend, the Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Edition too will have an excellent response by Indian Motorcycle enthusiasts.