- 1 hr ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now.
- 2 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- 4 hrs ago Aprilia Storm 125 Launched — Priced At Rs 65000 Ex-Showroom
- Technology Everything you should know about BSNL's My Offer feature
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 16: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Remains Stable
- Sports World Cup head-to-head: Australia have beaten Pakistan 5 times, lost 4 games
- Finance No GST On Products Bought At Duty-Free Stores: Allahabad High Court
- News Uttar Pradesh: Punjab Police jawan dies on election duty in Hathras
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniels Limited Edition unveiled.
America's first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycle and Jack Daniels, America's first registered distillery have collaborated with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles to introduce the limited edition Scout Bobber.
The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniels edition is finished with a design inspired by Jack Daniel's Fire Brigade, more specifically the company's gold and black fire trucks.
Talking about the fire trucks, Jack Daniels is the only distillery in the world which has its fire brigade, run by employee volunteers.
The Scout Bobber Jack Daniel edition was designed as a tribute to people who are committed to keeping communities safe as well as a tribute to emergency medical services (EMS) professionals.
Indian Motorcycle will produce only 177 units of the Scout Bobber Jack Daniel Edition for the global market.
Each of these bikes will be individually numbered and accented with Jack Daniel's Fire Brigade themes.
The limited edition Scout Bobber has two-tone matte black paint scheme and is covered in real 24-carat gold graphics in the tank and fenders.
While the gold paint scheme runs through to the Fire Brigade emblem on the tank, the "Bottles and Throttles Don't Mix"logo is seen on the front fender.
Other custom details include a genuine leather single seat with "Jack Daniel's" embroidery and custom grips, pegs, and shift levers inspired by the "Old No. 7 Brand".
Additionally, the Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's edition features chopped fenders, bar-end mirrors, vented exhaust shields, knobby tyres and sleek headlight casing.
The motorcycles will be available to order on March 13, 2018, via Indian Motorcycle dealerships.
The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Limited Edition price is announced for the US and Canada region, with the price in the US at $16,999 (about Rs 11 lakh).
For India, Indian Motorcycle has not confirmed if the limited edition bike will be offered in India.
DriveSpark's Thought About The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Edition
The 2016 Indian Springfield Jack Daniel's Edition and the same edition on the Chief Vintage was sold out within less than eight hours of going on order.
The 2017 Indian Chieftain Jack Daniel's Edition was sold out in 10 minutes within going to order.
By looking at the trend, the Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Edition too will have an excellent response by Indian Motorcycle enthusiasts.