- 1 hr ago Premium Hatchback Sales In April 2021: Tata Altroz Outsells Hyundai i20
- 1 hr ago Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- 1 hr ago Honda Has Announced A Cashback Offer On The Purchase Of An Activa 6G: Read More!
- 2 hrs ago KTM Is Working On A New Range Of 750CC Motorcycles: Here Are All The Details!
- Movies Vaani Kapoor: I Can't Walk Up To Shah Rukh Khan And Start A Conversation On My Own; I Don't Get Star-Struck
- Sports Bangladesh's IPL players Shakib, Mustafizur return to Dhaka
- News Plea in Bombay High Court seeks Z-plus security for SII CEO Adar Poonawalla
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In May
- Education Google CEO Sundar Pichai Lays Out ‘Hybrid’ Workplace Model, 20% Staff To Permanently Work From Home
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes
- Technology Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
- Finance LIC Revised Working Hours of All Offices, Check New Timings Here
Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniels Limited Edition unveiled.
America's first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycle and Jack Daniels, America's first registered distillery have collaborated with Klock Werks Kustom Cycles to introduce the limited edition Scout Bobber.
The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniels edition is finished with a design inspired by Jack Daniel's Fire Brigade, more specifically the company's gold and black fire trucks.
Talking about the fire trucks, Jack Daniels is the only distillery in the world which has its fire brigade, run by employee volunteers.
The Scout Bobber Jack Daniel edition was designed as a tribute to people who are committed to keeping communities safe as well as a tribute to emergency medical services (EMS) professionals.
Indian Motorcycle will produce only 177 units of the Scout Bobber Jack Daniel Edition for the global market.
Each of these bikes will be individually numbered and accented with Jack Daniel's Fire Brigade themes.
The limited edition Scout Bobber has two-tone matte black paint scheme and is covered in real 24-carat gold graphics in the tank and fenders.
While the gold paint scheme runs through to the Fire Brigade emblem on the tank, the "Bottles and Throttles Don't Mix"logo is seen on the front fender.
Other custom details include a genuine leather single seat with "Jack Daniel's" embroidery and custom grips, pegs, and shift levers inspired by the "Old No. 7 Brand".
Additionally, the Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's edition features chopped fenders, bar-end mirrors, vented exhaust shields, knobby tyres and sleek headlight casing.
The motorcycles will be available to order on March 13, 2018, via Indian Motorcycle dealerships.
The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Limited Edition price is announced for the US and Canada region, with the price in the US at $16,999 (about Rs 11 lakh).
For India, Indian Motorcycle has not confirmed if the limited edition bike will be offered in India.
DriveSpark's Thought About The Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Edition
The 2016 Indian Springfield Jack Daniel's Edition and the same edition on the Chief Vintage was sold out within less than eight hours of going on order.
The 2017 Indian Chieftain Jack Daniel's Edition was sold out in 10 minutes within going to order.
By looking at the trend, the Indian Scout Bobber Jack Daniel's Edition too will have an excellent response by Indian Motorcycle enthusiasts.