- Honda To Introduce NSF 250R Moto3 Bike In India
- Suzuki Burgman Street Vs TVS Ntorq 125 Vs Honda Grazia Comparison: Design, Specs, Features And Price
- 2018 Honda Aviator Launched In India; Priced at Rs 55,157
- Honda Activa-i Top Features To Know: Dual-Tone Paint, CBS With Equalizer, 4-In-1 Locking, HET & More
- 2018 Honda Navi Top Features: Quirky Styling, Telescopic Suspension, Customisations, HET & More
- 2018 Honda Activa-i Launched In India; Priced At Rs 50,010
Honda had earlier confirmed that the deliveries of the Goldwing will begin in early 2018. In the video, we can see the unboxing of the new motorcycle. The 2018 Honda Goldwing comes with a price tag of Rs 26.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). In India, the motorcycle is available exclusively in a single colour - Candy Ardent Red.
The Goldwing is available in two variants: Standard and Tour. The one seen in the unboxing video is the Tour variant of the motorcycle.
The 2018 version of the Goldwing is powered by a 1,883cc, flat six-cylinder engine producing 125bhp and 170Nm of torque. This engine is mated to a seven-speed DCT transmission, which also features an electric reverse gear.
Braking on the motorcycle is handled by 320mm dual-hydraulic disc with a six-piston calliper at the front, while the rear uses a single 316mm ventilated disc. The Goldwing gets a double wishbone suspension setup at the front.
The 2018 version of the Goldwing receives a large number of updates and is more compact than the previous version. Though the new version weighs 379kg, it is still lighter than the older generation, by almost 40 kilograms.
The Goldwing receives a number of features, which include cruise control, hill start assist, heated seat and grip, electric windscreen, LED lighting, seven-inch TFT screen with Bluetooth connectivity and Apple CarPlay.
The 2018 Honda Goldwing also comes with Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), tyre pressure monitoring system and a walking mode. It also gets four different ride modes: Tour, Sport, Rain and Economy.
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Goldwing
The 2018 Goldwing is Honda's flagship tourer motorcycle in the country. The Goldwing takes on rivals such as the Harley Davidson CVO Limited and the Indian Roadmaster in India.