TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Auto Expo 2018: Honda PCX electric scooter showcased. Japanese two-wheeler maker Honda has revealed the new PCX electric scooter concept at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Honda PCX concept is the electric version of the PCX 150 scooter which is sold in several global markets.
The Honda PCX scooter was first showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo, and now Honda has showcased the electric version of the same at Auto Expo 2018. The scooter was also showcased at the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show. The overall design of the electric scooter is futuristic with a sporty stance.
The Honda PCX electric concept scooter is equipped with a 0.98kW electric motor which draws power from the removable lithium-ion battery pack. The Japanese company calls the swappable battery pack as Honda Mobile Power Pack which can be charged separately or inside the scooter itself.
The removable battery pack offers a longer range and reduced charging time. APart from this Honda has not revealed any technical specifications of the PCX electric scooter concept. In fact, Honda has showcased the PCX in India to display the removable battery pack technology.
The Honda PCX electric concept is equipped with alloy wheels, disc brake at the front, digital instrument cluster and a large windscreen mounted on the front apron. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic forks up front and dual shock absorbers at the rear.
Other prominent features of the Honda PCX electric concept include apron-mounted dual-headlamp setup, LED tail lamp and sporty step-up seat. Honda will produce the PCX electric concept and will launch the electric scooter in several Asian markets in 2018.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Honda PCX Electric Concept
The Honda PCX electric scooter concept is based on the PCX 150 conventional scooter which is sold in several foreign markets. The futuristic design and sporty stance make the PCX interesting electric concept. Honda PCX electric concept will enter production in 2018 and will be sold in several Asian markets including Japan.