TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India has kicked off the 'Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt' to develop 'Iconic Indian Riders' for National and International Championships. The talent hunt program from Honda will identify, select and mentor young talented riders to compete in national and international racing championships.
The Idimetsu Honda India Talent Hunt kicked off from Bangalore and will further travel to other cities namely: Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhubaneshwar, Aizwal (Mizoram), Delhi NCR, Bhopal, Vadodara, Pune and Coimbatore.
Under the ‘Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt', 20 riders will be selected across ten cities and they will receive professional training at Honda Ten10 Racing Academy. These riders will get an opportunity to compete with each other in the CBR 150R Novice category in the subsequent rounds of Idemitsu Honda Talent Cup 2018.
The riders will be selected by eminent jury members consisting of Prabhu Nagaraj, Vice President, Brand & Communication, Honda India, Koji Takahashi, Deputy Director, Brand & Communication, Honda India, Yusuke Teshima, Director, T Pro Innovations Japan (Ex- MotoGP rider) and Ramji Govindrajan, Director of Ten10 Racing.
To register for the ‘Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt', the riders need to be in the age group of 13 to 18. To be selected in the final few, the riders will undergo a strict and challenging process. The riders will be evaluated on the basis of physical strength, riding test and interview session.
The opening leg of the talent hunt conducted in Bangalore received a total of 33 registrations ranging in the age group of 13 - 18 years. The top shortlisted candidates will be trained at the Honda 10Ten Racing Academy.
The riders will also get an opportunity to compete in the CBR 150R Novice category in the Idemitsu Honda India Talent Cup 2018 Round-2 at Madras Motorsports Race Track in Chennai.
Thoughts On The ‘Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt'
The ‘Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt' is an excellent platform for young talented riders to showcase their riding skills and make it to the next level in racing. The initiative from Honda will really help the budding talents in the country to make it to the big stage. Honda has been nurturing young talents through the Honda One Make Race series which was started in 2008.