TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Honda's flagship 125cc scooter, the Grazia, has recorded sales of over 1 Lakh units since its launch five months back. The Honda Grazia was launched in the Indian market back in November 2017 and since then has become the best selling scooter for the company.
The Honda Grazia comes in three variants: STD, Alloy and DLX. All three variants though receive the same engine as on the Activa 125 model, which is a 124.9cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 8.52bhp and 10.54Nm of torque mated to an automatic gearbox.
The Grazia is the first scooter in India to receive a fully-digital instrument cluster with a three-step eco speed indicator, twin-pod LED headlights, LED positioning lights and large turn indicators.
Other features also include a sporty split grab rail, a front glove box with an optional charging port for mobile phones, 18 litres of boot space and a four-in-one ignition.
Suspension duties on the flagship Honda scooter are through telescopic front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. The Grazia is fitted with a 12-inch and 10-inch front and rear wheels respectively. Braking is handled by a 190mm disc in the front and a 130mm drum at the rear, fitted with Honda's combi-brake system.
The Honda Grazia is available in six colour options: Neo Orange Metallic, Pearl Nightstar Black, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Amazing White, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, and Matte Marvel Blue Metallic.
Thoughts On The Honda Grazia Sales Figures
The Honda Grazia is available with a starting price of Rs 57,827 ex-showroom (Delhi) and competes with rivals such as the TVS NTorq 125 and the Suzuki Access 125. But, what has really helped the scooter to achieve high sales numbers is its completely new design along with modern-day features which have really attracted young customers towards the scooter.