- 14 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- News Watch the video of Dalit body president being attacked at Press club in Hyderabad
- Sports Asian Championships winner Gomathi fails dope test
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Technology Samsung's latest 5x optical zoom camera sensor is just 5mm in thickness
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 13: Overtakes Srimanthudu To Reach A New Milestone!
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honda Motorcycles India has started deliveries of its flagship tourer, the 2018 Goldwing in the country. The company recently delivered the Goldwing to its first customer in Jaipur, Rajasthan recently.
The 2018 Honda Goldwing, was first showcased at this year's Auto Expo. The flagship tourer motorcycle from Honda has been priced at Rs 26.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Honda Motorcycles India, held an event to deliver the Goldwing to its first customer. On the occasion, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP, Marketing & Sales, HMSI, stated that the motorcycle has received an overwhelming response. Honda has registered 35 bookings for the Goldwing.
The 2018 Honda Goldwing comes in two variants: Standard and Tour. Both variants, however, will be available in only in the Candy Ardent Red colour scheme.
The Goldwing is powered by a 1,883cc, flat-six cylinder engine. This produces 125bhp and 170Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a seven-speed DCT transmission, which also comes with an electric reverse gear.
The 2018 Goldwing Tourer comes with a host of features and upgrades, compared to the previous generation. The motorcycle is 40kg lighter than the older generation and now weighs 379 kilograms.
Features on the flagship Honda tourer: cruise control, hill start assist, electric windscreen, LED lighting, Heated seats and grip and a seven-inch TFT screen with Bluetooth and Apple CarPlay.
The 2018 Honda Goldwing also features Selectable Torque Control, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System and a Walking Mode. The motorcycle also comes with four riding modes – Tour, Sport, Rain & Economy.
Also Read: First 2018 Honda Goldwing Arrives In Bangalore Dealership
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Goldwing
The 2018 Honda Goldwing is the company's flagship tourer motorcycle. The Goldwing comes with a range of features, some of which is a first on a motorcycle.
In India, the Honda Goldwing rivals the likes of the Harley Davidson CVO Limited and the Indian Roadmaster.