TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
2018 Honda CB Shine SP Launched In India. Prices for the new 2018 Honda CB Shine SP start at Rs 62,032 ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2018 Honda CB Shine SP was unveiled earlier this month at Auto Expo 2018 in Greater Noida and will rival the Bajaj Discover 125 and Hero Glamour FI.
The Honda CB Shine SP is available in three different variants — Drum, Disc & CBS.
|CB Shine SP (Drum)||Rs 62,032|
|CB Shine SP (Disc)||Rs 64,518|
|CB Shine SP (CBS)||Rs 66,508|
The 2018 Honda CB Shine SP is powered by an air-cooled, single cylinder 124.73cc engine that produces 10.16bhp @ 7,500rpm and 10.30Nm of torque @ 5,500rpm. The engine on the new CB Shine SP is paired to a five-speed gearbox. The fuel tank on the Honda CB Shine SP can hold 10.5-litres of petrol.
The Honda CB Shine SP features telescopic forks up front and twin shocks at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 130mm drum brakes in the base variant while in the other two variants the front drum brake is replaced by a 240mm disc. The 18-inch spoked alloy wheels are shod with 80-section low-resistance tyres for better mileage.
For 2018, Honda has given the CB Shine SP commuter motorcycle a few cosmetic and feature upgrades. The cosmetic changes come in the form of a revised tank design with extended shrouds along with new graphics for the decals. The semi-digital instrument cluster has been updated as well and now includes a service indicator and a clock.
The Honda CB Shine SP is available in five different colour options — black, athletic blue metallic, imperial red metallic, geny grey metallic and pearl siren blue.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Launch Of The 2018 Honda CB Shine SP
The new 2018 Honda CB Shine SP features a few cosmetic upgrades and a revised instrument console with more features in addition to its already frugal and reliable package. However, its price compared to its rivals may just put some off.