TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
The 2018 Honda Activa 125 was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 59,621. The scooter comes in three variants: standard, drum + alloy wheels and disc brake + alloy wheels. The new Activa 125 features a lot of changes compared to the previous model; mostly being cosmetic.
The latest Honda Activa 125 is also powered by the existing 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine that makes 8.52bhp and 10.54Nm of torque.
That said, here are some top features in the latest Honda Activa 125!
Just like the recently-launched Honda Activa 5G, the Activa 125 too gets a full-LED headlamp. Compared to a conventional halogen unit, the Activa 125's LED headlamps not only gives better vision but is also good to look at. Being made of LEDs, the headlamp uses less battery power too.
There is also an LED DRL on the apron.
Semi-Digital Instrument Console
The semi-digital instrument console in the 2018 Honda Activa 125 gives the scooter a refreshed and modern look. Only the speedometer has been left analogue while all the other data and information are given a green-backlit digital display.
The instrument console also has an ‘Eco' speed indicator which lets the rider know when he/she is cruising at speeds which give maximum fuel efficiency. The service reminder is also a helpful addition.
Combi Braking System (CBS)
Combi Braking System has been an integral part of most Honda products for a long time. The system applies brakes on both the wheels (at a safe amount) even if only one lever is pressed. This ensures lesser stopping distance and better control under sudden braking.
3-Step Adjustable Rear Suspension
The Honda Activa 125 is one of the very few scooters in the segment to get an adjustable rear suspension. With the three ‘steps', you can make the ride stiffer, softer or a balance between the two. The Activa 125 gets a telescopic suspension at the front too.
4-In-1 Locking System
Introduced first in the Honda Activa 5G, the 4-in-1 locking system houses the ignition keyhole, the lock to cover it and a seat-unlock button. Though small, it is a convenient addition.
Other Features In The New Activa 125
In addition to the ones mentioned above, the 2018 Honda Activa 125 features quite some other things too, such as:
- Alloy wheels and disc brake (on higher variants)
- Mobile charging socket (optional extra)
- Matte colour choices: Crust Metallic & Selene Silver
- Full-metal body
Thoughts On The 2018 Honda Activa 125
While the Honda Activa 5G is for the masses, the Activa 125 is for those who are looking for more. With the addition of the LED headlamp and features such as the adjustable rear suspension, the Activa 125 is ready to face the growing competition.