- 12 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 13 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Guru Purnima 2019: Wishes, messages and inspirational quotes on Vyasa Purnima
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Sports Stokes sets sights on Ashes glory after World Cup triumph
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hero MotoCorp has increased the price of the Xtreme 200R by Rs 1,900. The Hero Xtreme 200R was launched with a price tag of Rs 88,000. After the price hike, the Hero Xtreme 200R is priced at Rs 89,900. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Hero MotoCorp has also updated the price of the Xtreme 200R on its official website. The company commenced the delivery of the Xtreme 200R in August 2018. And in just one month, the Hero Xtreme 200R has received a marginal price hike in the Indian market.
The Hero Xtreme 200R draws power from a 199.6cc air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 18.1bhp and 17.1Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The Xtreme 200R can accelerate from 0-60km/h in 4.6 seconds and can reach a claimed top speed of 114km/h.
The Hero Xtreme 200R is equipped with 37mm telescopic forks at the front and seven-step adjustable monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 276mm disc up front and 220mm disc at the rear with single-channel ABS on the front wheel.
Other prominent features of the Hero Xtreme 200R includes a digital analogue instrument cluster, LED pilot lamps and LED tail light. The overall design of the Hero Xtreme 200R is sporty and aggressive, but it still lags behind in terms of design and performance as compared to its competition.
Hero MotoCorp is also planning to introduce a new premium bike in the 200-300cc segment. The next product on the cards is the Hero Xpulse adventure motorcycle. The Hero XPulse will also utilise the same 199.6cc engine, but it is expected to be tuned differently to suit the characteristics of the bike.
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme Price Hike
Hero MotoCorp has increased the price of the Xtreme 200R within a month of its launch. But the price hike is only marginal and it should not affect the sales of the motorcycle. The Hero Xtreme 200R rivals the likes of the KTM Duke 200, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V.