TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Auto Expo 2018: Hero XPulse adventure motorcycle unveiled. Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the new XPulse, India's first 200cc adventure motorcycle. The XPulse is a dual-purpose bike with advanced technology for the thrill-seeking young riders in the country. The XPulse will be the replacement for the popular Impulse which was retailed with a 150cc engine.
The new Hero Xpulse will draw power from the all-new 200cc air-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 18.1bhp and 17.2Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The overall design of the motorcycle is simple with minimalistic body panels, tall riding position and long-travel suspension setup.
The new Hero XPulse features a full-LED headlamp, windscreen to avoid wind buffeting, luggage rack and knuckle guards which help in adventurous and long rides. Hero XPulse also gets first-in-segment Turn-By-Turn Navigation system which will be extremely useful for touring.
The Hero XPulse is based on the high tensile steel diamond frame which offers greater strength and agility. Apart from that the adventure motorcycle is also equipped with a aluminum skid plate which protects the engine and oil sump. This feature is very useful, especially in off-road conditions. The up-swept exhaust offers impressive water wading capacity.
The suspension duties on the Hero XPulse are carried by telescopic front forks with 190mm travel and ten-step adjustable gas-charged monoshock suspension at the rear with the travel of 170mm. The XPulse is equipped with 21-inch front wheel and 18-inch rear wheel and offers a ground clearance of 220mm.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Hero XPulse
The Hero XPulse is a entry-level adventure motorcycle which is expected to go on sale in the Indian market by the end of 2018 or 2019. The Hero XPulse might be launched with a price tag of around Rs 1.2 lakh. When launched in India, the Hero XPulse will be the most affordable adventure motorcycle in the country.