- 7 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 24 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Weather forecast: Dry weather in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru to witness pre-monsoon rains
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
World's largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp revealed the XPulse 200 at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy. The Hero XPulse 200 made its India debut at the Auto Expo 2018 and now the company has teased the adventure motorcycle ahead of its launch in the Indian market.
The Hero XPulse is the successor of the popular Hero Impulse which was a 150cc motorcycle. Hero MotoCorp has posted a teaser image on its social platforms quoting, "Gear Up! Another adventure awaits you". This indicates that the company will soon launch the XPulse 200 in the country.
The concept avatar of the Hero XPulse 200 was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 and the bike features a tall stance. The Hero Xpulse gets all the essential features such long-travel suspension, engine bash plate, off-road tyres, knuckle guards and a bigger front wheel.
Other prominent features of the Hero XPulse include a windscreen up front, a digital instrument cluster and a luggage rack at the rear. The adventure motorcycle gets a single piece seat which looks comfortable for both the rider and the pillion. Overall, the design of the bike looks aggressive.
The Hero XPulse 200 will be powered by a 200cc air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine producing 18bhp and 17Nm of torque. The engine will be paired with a 5-speed gearbox. The same engine does its duty on the new Xtreme 200R naked motorcycle. But we expect the XPulse to feature a slightly differently tuned engine.
The Hero XPulse is equipped with forks at the front with travel of 190mm and monoshock suspension at the rear with 180mm travel. The motorcycle is shod with 21-inch wheel up front and gets a 19-inch wheel at the rear. With a ground clearance of 220mm, the bike can handle the rough stuff.
The braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both the ends and will be assisted by a single-channel ABS. The Hero XPulse will feature spoke wheels and tube tyres to keep the costs down. The Hero XPulse 200 will be the most affordable adventure bike in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Hero XPulse 200
The Hero Impulse was a popular 150cc adventure motorcycle in the country. Now, the company is all set to introduce the new XPulse 200 in India as the adventure motorcycle segment is growing rapidly. The Hero XPulse 200 will not have any rivals, but it will take on the Royal Enfield Himalayan in its segment.