TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Hero MotoCorp has entered the used two-wheeler business in India with 'Hero Sure'. The company was in the used two-wheeler market many years ago, however, they had to close their operations owing to tax issues. Now, with the introduction of GST (Goods and Service Tax), Hero has re-entered the business.
Hero MotoCorp, India's largest two-wheeler brand has started pilot operations at around 100 dealerships in Gujarat and Tamil Nadu. Hero Sure allows customers to exchange their old motorcycle/scooters for new Hero two-wheelers.
Hero will operate its used two-wheeler business, on the same lines as that of Maruti's ‘True Value' services. The brand ensures its customers of complete transparency, during the two-wheeler price evaluation. Hero also states that customer satisfaction is the brand's primary focus.
The company currently operates around 6,500 dealerships across India. Hero has already stated to have received a positive response from their pilot programmes. The company is now planning to expand Hero Sure to other states as well.
Speaking to Business Standard, Hero MotoCorp Spokesperson, stated, "Hero Sure helps the customer get the best price for his vehicle on the basis of a transparent evaluation process. About 5,000 vehicles are currently exchanged on an average every month at the Hero Sure facilities."
Hero Sure will also help boost sales for the brand in India. With more than 10 million customers currently, even retaining a fraction of them, will provide a massive sales boost for the brand. Hero Sure is a way to retain customers for the brand in India.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp's Used Two-Wheeler Operations
Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the country. The brand manages to sell over seven million new vehicles every year. Now with the introduction of Hero Sure, customers looking for an upgradewill be able to get a better deal through the company's new used two-wheeler services.