- 12 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- News "For the love of our nation:" Martyred soldier, Aurangazeb’s brothers join Army
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Hero MotoCorp has entered the used two-wheeler business in India with 'Hero Sure'. The company was in the used two-wheeler market many years ago, however, they had to close their operations owing to tax issues. Now, with the introduction of GST (Goods and Service Tax), Hero has re-entered the business.
Hero MotoCorp, India's largest two-wheeler brand has started pilot operations at around 100 dealerships in Gujarat and Tamil Nadu. Hero Sure allows customers to exchange their old motorcycle/scooters for new Hero two-wheelers.
Hero will operate its used two-wheeler business, on the same lines as that of Maruti's ‘True Value' services. The brand ensures its customers of complete transparency, during the two-wheeler price evaluation. Hero also states that customer satisfaction is the brand's primary focus.
The company currently operates around 6,500 dealerships across India. Hero has already stated to have received a positive response from their pilot programmes. The company is now planning to expand Hero Sure to other states as well.
Speaking to Business Standard, Hero MotoCorp Spokesperson, stated, "Hero Sure helps the customer get the best price for his vehicle on the basis of a transparent evaluation process. About 5,000 vehicles are currently exchanged on an average every month at the Hero Sure facilities."
Hero Sure will also help boost sales for the brand in India. With more than 10 million customers currently, even retaining a fraction of them, will provide a massive sales boost for the brand. Hero Sure is a way to retain customers for the brand in India.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp's Used Two-Wheeler Operations
Hero MotoCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the country. The brand manages to sell over seven million new vehicles every year. Now with the introduction of Hero Sure, customers looking for an upgradewill be able to get a better deal through the company's new used two-wheeler services.