- 3 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 3 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 4 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- News Chandrayaan-1 too faced glitch before launch: former ISRO chief
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hero MotoCorp has announced a hike in prices across its entire product lineup. The company has increased the ex-showroom prices of all two-wheelers by Rs 625, with immediate effect.
Hero MotoCorp has stated that the increase in prices has been done to partially offset the consistent rising input costs, including the prices of commodities. The exact amount increased due to the price hike will vary, based on the model and the specific market.
This is the second revision in prices from Hero within one calendar year, with the first hike of Rs 400 taking place in January 2018. The reason for the first hike was also stated to be the rising input costs.
The hike in prices from Hero MotoCorp comes weeks after TVS Motors and Bajaj Auto increased the prices of their model range. However, despite the price hikes, two-wheeler sales have been seen having a steady growth in the country.
Hero sells a wide range of two-wheelers, with prices ranging from Rs 37,000 for the HF Dawn to its upcoming flagship motorcycle, the Xtreme 200R, which is expected to be priced at Rs 85,000.
The world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, Hero MotoCorp, is all set to launch its new flagship Xtreme 200R motorcycle in India. The motorcycle was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo, with its launch expected to take place by the end of April or Early May.
The new 200cc offering from Hero will take on rivals such as the TVS Apache RTR200 4V and the Bajaj Pulsar NS200.
Thoughts On Hero MotorCorp Price Hike
The recent hike in prices from Hero is its second price hike, within the first four months of 2018. We can expect other motorcycle brands to continue this trend as well in the future.
With the upcoming launch of the new premium motorcycle, the Xtreme 200R, Hero MotorCorp hopes to improve its brand value in India.