- 1 hr ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 1 hr ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 2 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- News Internal security: The challenge ahead for the next dispensation
- Sports Jofra Archer drafted into England's World Cup squad
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
World's largest two-wheeler manufacturer Hero MotoCorp has launched a new website to retail genuine spare parts and accessories. Customers can place their orders on the website and get it delivered to their doorstep directly from the company. The new initiative from Hero will put an end to the circulation of duplicate spare parts.
The newly launched website called ‘HGPMart' has a wide variety of spare parts placed under different categories. Customers can purchase spare parts for the currently sold scooters and motorcycles and for few old models which are no longer in production.
The website features spare parts for the old two-wheelers such as CD100 SS, Achiever, Ambition and the last generation Karizma. The website also retails accessories such as seat covers, grips, guards and much more. Owners can also get a specific part by entering the part name or number or the VIN of the model.
Hero MotoCorp states that the new website will ensure efficient and timely delivery of Hero Genuine Parts (HGP) and accessories to the customers. The spare parts will be delivered by the existing network of over 90 distributors. 800 authorised dealers and 1,150 authorised service centres.
Hero MotoCorp has joined hands with Delhivery, an e-commerce logistic service provider to deliver spare parts and accessories to the customers across the country. The new initiative of selling genuine spare parts by Hero MotoCorp will curb the circulation of the duplicate spare parts.
Apart from that, Hero MotoCorp will also enter the premium motorcycle segment in the country with the launch of the Xtreme 200R. The Hero Xtreme 200R is a premium naked motorcycle which was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018. The motorcycle utilises an all-new 200cc engine and comes with several premium features.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Spare Parts Website
Hero MotoCorp has been a dominant player in the Indian two-wheeler market and procuring spare parts has been made easy with the launch of the new website. The website for genuine spare parts also puts an end to the illegal sales of duplicate parts and accessories. The sales of duplicate spare parts is one of the biggest problems in the Indian automobile industry.