TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election LIVE — Seeking Second Term, PM To File Nomination In Varanasi Today
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RR — Highlights
- Range Rover Sport Review — The Most Dynamic SUV Of Them All!
- HONOR 8S With 5.71-Inch Dew-Drop Notch Display Launched For Rs 9,200
- IndiGo And Spicejet Now Among The Most Expensive Airline Stocks In the World
- Arjun Kapoor BREAKS Silence On Malaika Arora
- 10 Best Tips To Quit Smoking
- Along The Trail Of The River Godavari
Hero MotoCorp has hiked the prices across its entire range of scooters and motorcycles. The company has increased up to Rs 500 on the ex-showroom prices of its two-wheelers.
The price hike on the company's two-wheeler range will come into effect immediately. The revision in prices comes due to the consistent increase in input cost, including commodities and currency depreciation.
Hero MotoCorp stated, "The exact quantum of the increase varies on the basis of the particular model and the specific market up to Rs 500 at ex-showroom level."
The company is the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer. They have further strengthened their market share in the month of June.
Hero MotoCorp has recorded sales of 7,04,562 units of motorcycles and scooters in June 2018. This translates to a growth of 13 percent. The company had recorded 6,24,185 units during the same time last year.
Hero MotoCorp created another benchmark recently. The company recorded over 2.1 million unit of sales within the first quarter of this financial year (April to June 2018).
HeroMotoCorp is also expecting an increase in sales during the monsoon season. The company hopes for a growth in sales across rural areas in the country.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Price Hike
Hero MotoCorp is geared-up to launch a number of products, including premium motorcycles and scooters across the range.
The first among the launches will be the Xtreme 200R, followed by two new 125cc scooters: Duet and the Maestro Edge. Hero MotoCorp is also expected to launch their entry-level adventure bike, the XPulse, based on the Xtreme 200R.