TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Hero Duet 125 and Maestro Edge 125 unveiled at Auto Expo 2018. Both the scooters are based on the 110cc versions of the Duet and Maestro models. The 125cc variant of the scooters gets subtle cosmetic changes as well as upgraded features. The Duet 125 and the Maestro 125 employ the expanded version of the 110cc and has been tweaked for better low-end torque for better performance in city riding conditions.
The company said that the Hero Duet 125 and the Maestro 125 is expected to be launched by the second-quarter of 2018-19 financial year. Both the scooter get cosmetic upgrades, while the design language remains the same. The features of the Hero Duet 125 and the Maestro 125 includes a digital display with analogue instrument console and Hero's i3S system (idle-start-stop-system).
Mechanically, both the scooter draws power from a 125cc single-cylinder engine producing 8.7bhp @ 6750rpm and 10.2Nm of torque @ 5000rpm. The scooters are offered front disc brakes as optional and Integrated Braking System (IBS). Other features include a side stand indicator, service reminder, pass switch, external fuel filling and more. The new scooters have been developed in-house at the Hero MotoCorp Centre of Innovation and Technology (CIT) in Jaipur.
Thoughts About The Hero Duet 125 And Maestro 125 Scooters
The 125cc scooter segment has witnessed tremendous popularity in the last year with every prominent scooter manufacturer offering a product from their stable. The Hero Duet 125 and Maestro Edge 125 will rival the likes of the Honda Activa 125, Suzuki Access 125, while the newly launched TVS Ntorq and the Aprilia SR125 could offer stiff competition to the Hero 125cc scooters.
Prices of the Hero Duet 125 and the Maestro 125 is expected to be in the range of Rs 58,000 to Rs 60,000.