- 7 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 8 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 10 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hero MotoCorp has announced the start of all-India sales of their recently launched Destini 125 premium scooter. The Hero Destini 125 was launched recently at a starting price of Rs 54,650, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, at the time of launch, the sales of the premium scooter was limited to just the Delhi-NCR market.
The premium 125cc scooter from Hero MotoCorp is now available in dealerships across India. The Hero Destini 125 is available in two variant: LX and VX.
Here is the break-up of prices of the Destini 125 in various major cities across India.
|City||Price (LX)||Price (VX)|
|Mumbai||Rs 55,550||Rs 58,800|
|Bengaluru||Rs 56,050||Rs 58,900|
|Chennai||Rs 56,950||Rs 60,200|
|Hyderabad||Rs 56,250||Rs 59,500|
|Pune||Rs 55,550||Rs 58,800|
|Ahmedabad||Rs 55,650||Rs 58,800|
|Kolkata||Rs 56,950||Rs 59,600|
|Delhi||Rs 54,650||Rs 57,500 |
*All are ex-showroom prices
Sanjay Bhan, Head of Sales, Hero MotoCorp, stated, "We are set to delight our customers by commencing the national retail sales of the Destini 125. We are confident that the Destini 125 will be a strong enabler for us in growing our presence in this category. We strategically launched the scooter during the festive period in the Delhi-NCR market and the initial response has been very positive."
The Hero Destini 125 comes powered by a 125cc air-cooled single-cylinder Energy Boost engine producing 8.7bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. The engine is said to produce 17 per cent more power and 9 per cent more torque than the standard 11cc power unit.
The scooter uses telescopic front forks and a single-coil spring suspension set-up at the rear. The Hero Destini 125 misses out on disc brakes but comes with Integrated braking system as standard.
The scooter was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo as the Duet 125. The flagship scooter from Hero MotoCorp comes with a host of features including a first-in-class i3s (idle-start-stop-system) technology.
Other standard features also include a digital-analogue instrument cluster, side-stand indicator, external fuel cap and remote key opening. The top-spec VX variant additionally comes with a mobile charging port as well as boot light.
The Hero Destini 125 premium scooter is available in a range of four colours: Chestnut Bronze, Panther Black, Pearl Silver White and Noble Red (available only on the VX variant).
We also got a chance to ride the Hero destini 125, here is our first ride impressions.
Thoughts On Hero Destini 125 India-Sales
The Hero Destini 125 is the flagship scooter offering from the Indian motorcycle manufacturer. The Destini is also the first 125cc scooter from the company, rivalling the likes of the TVS NTorq 125, Honda Activa 125 and the Suzuki Access 125.