- Movies Deepika Padukone Is All Smiles With Kendall Jenner At An Event In New York; See Pictures
- Technology Honor 20 First Impressions: Should You Invest Rs. 33,000 On This Honor Smartphone?
- Finance IndiaMart IPO To Open On 24 June
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Rashid Khan scores ‘century' against England: Here are 5 most expensive bowlers in WC
- News PM Modi hails Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla as 'reservoir of knowledge'
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hero MotoCorp is all set to launch their latest 125cc scooter, the Destini 125 in India. The Hero Destini 125 will be launched in the country on the 22nd October 2018. The Destini 125 was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo, held earlier this year.
The Hero Destini is based on the 110cc Duet offering from the company. However, the new 125cc scooter comes with a new look and other cosmetic changes. This includes a new front apron, chrome accents and curvy body panels.
The Hero Destini 125 comes powered by a 125cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine tuned to produce 8.7bhp and 10.2Nm of torque. This engine is a bored out version of the 110cc unit seen on the Duet. Hero MotoCorp, in a first, has also added the i3s (idle-start-stop-system) to the Destini for improved fuel efficiency.
Other new features on the upcoming Hero Destini 125: side stand indicator, integrated brake system, pass switch, external fuel cap, service reminder and optional front disc brakes among others.
The 125cc scooter segment has been doing extremely well in the Indian market. More and more demand for this segment has seen many manufacturers launch new vehicles in the segment.
Hero MotoCorp has now joined the bandwagon with the Destini 125. Hero had showcased the scooter as the Duet 125 at the Auto Expo, renaming it as the Destini 125 recently. The scooter has been developed in-house at the Company's Centre of Innovation & Technology (CIT) in Jaipur.
Thoughts On The Hero Destini 125
Hero MotoCorp will finally be launching their 125cc scooter in the Indian market. With the launch scheduled for the 22nd of October, the Hero Destini 125 will rival the likes of the Suzuki Access 125, Burgman Street 125 and the Aprilia SR 125 among others in the segment.