- 5 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 6 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Harley-Davidson has launched three new motorcycles in India and expanded the Softail lineup with the addition of Low Rider and Deluxe. The Harley-Davidson Low Rider and Deluxe are priced at Rs 12.99 lakh and Rs 17.99 lakh respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Harley-Davidson has also launched the 2018 Fat Boy Anniversary which carries a price tag of Rs 19.79 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2018 Harley-Davidson Fatboy Anniversary Edition retains the original design of the regular Fat Boy. The motorcycle features LED headlight, Lakester solid disc wheels and chunky tyres. The new 2018 Fat Boy also gets the bigger Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine as compared to the Milwaukee-Eight 107.
The new 2018 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy 114 Anniversary Edition draws power from a 1,868cc V-twin engine pumping out 161.3Nm of peak torque. With the new engine, the Fat Boy can sprint from 0-100kph nine percent faster and the 100-130km/h roll-on times in fifth gear has improved by 13 percent.
Harley-Davidson also launched two new Softail models, the Low Rider and Deluxe. The Low Rider comes in as an all-new model for India with simple and elegant styling. It is inspired by the 1970s custom chopper era with new design elements such as 2-into-2 shotgun exhaust. The motorcycle gets 19-inch front and 16-inch rear alloy wheels with disc brakes and ABS.
The Harley-Davidson Deluxe is a classic motorcycle from the stable of American cruiser maker with a lot of chrome treatment. The motorcycle features wire-spoke wheels, all-LED lighting and signature pull-back handlebar. The Deluxe sports only single seat and the pillion seat is available as an accessory.
The new Harley-Davidson Softail models, the Low Rider and Deluxe draws power from a Milwaukee-Eight 107 1,746c V-twin engine producing 149Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Harley-Davidson has also stiffened the mild-steel tubular frame by 34 percent, and the weight has been reduced by 14.5kg. The new models also feature monoshock suspension setup as opposed to the dual shocks and Showa Dual Bending Valve (SDBV) telescopic front forks.
DriveSparks Thoughts On The Harley-Davidson 2018 Softail Models
Harley-Davidson has expanded its Softail lineup in the Indian market with the introduction of the Low Rider and Deluxe. Both the motorcycles feature new design elements and upgraded mechanical components. The Fat Boy Anniversary Edition is icing on the cake with classic design and bigger engine.