- 8 min ago Ford Cars Midnight Surprise Campaign Introduced In India: Here Are All Details
- 15 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- Lifestyle Meet The Bijlees’: An Extensive Guide About Electricity For School Kids
- Technology Micromax IN 1b First Sale Announced; Sale Slated For December 10
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
The Apache RR 310 was designed and developed as a joint venture of TVS and BMW Motorrad. In fact, the TVS Apache RR 310 uses a BMW Motorrad engine. The same engine is also used in the upcoming BMW G310R and the G310GS. Beyond that, there are no major relations between TVS and BMW Motorrad.
However, the very first modification done on the TVS Apache RR 310 tells a different story. This Apache RR 310 has been modified to look like a BMW S1000RR.
The modification has been finished in a white and red combination, reminiscent of BMW S1000RR's ‘Racing Red/Light White' paint job. The Apache RR 310 is available only in two colours: Red and Black; making the white colour look unique.
The front profile of the motorcycle shows how a white TVS Apache RR 310 would look like. With the smoked headlamps, black inserts under them and the black stripe, the front end looks interesting.
The side profile reveals most of the changes the Apache has undergone. The BMW badge, along with an ‘RR' decal has been added, while all the ‘TVS' and ‘RR310' decals were removed.
The iconic triple vents of the BMW S1000RR has been painted on the fairing; thus not disturbing its structure.
Even the original key fob of the Apache to look like that of a BMW Motorrad. A rubber BMW keychain is also seen.
Thoughts On The First TVS Apache RR 310 Modification In India
The first modified TVS Apache RR 310 in India hasn't gone through any major cosmetic changes other than the paint job. For the same reason, the Apache doesn't even look close to an S1000RR. However, the white front does look good with the black stripe. We hope that TVS will introduce new colours for the Apache RR 310 in the near future.
What do you think of this TVS Apache RR 310 modified to resemble an S1000RR? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Image Credit: The Rider Tribe