- A KTM Duke 200 Scrambler Modification From Indonesia — Is This The Best KTM 200 Duke Mod Yet?
- KTM Duke 200 And Duke 390 Performance Parts By Mantra Racing — Gives The KTM RC 390, 53bhp!
- Weird And Wacky Guinness World Records Held By Motorcycles And Motorcyclists
- This Bajaj Discover Is The Longest Motorcycle In The World
- Harley-Davidson Blue Edition — Officially The World’s Most Expensive & Exclusive Motorcycle
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Gets Touring Accessories
The Apache RR 310 was designed and developed as a joint venture of TVS and BMW Motorrad. In fact, the TVS Apache RR 310 uses a BMW Motorrad engine. The same engine is also used in the upcoming BMW G310R and the G310GS. Beyond that, there are no major relations between TVS and BMW Motorrad.
However, the very first modification done on the TVS Apache RR 310 tells a different story. This Apache RR 310 has been modified to look like a BMW S1000RR.
The modification has been finished in a white and red combination, reminiscent of BMW S1000RR's ‘Racing Red/Light White' paint job. The Apache RR 310 is available only in two colours: Red and Black; making the white colour look unique.
The front profile of the motorcycle shows how a white TVS Apache RR 310 would look like. With the smoked headlamps, black inserts under them and the black stripe, the front end looks interesting.
The side profile reveals most of the changes the Apache has undergone. The BMW badge, along with an ‘RR' decal has been added, while all the ‘TVS' and ‘RR310' decals were removed.
The iconic triple vents of the BMW S1000RR has been painted on the fairing; thus not disturbing its structure.
Even the original key fob of the Apache to look like that of a BMW Motorrad. A rubber BMW keychain is also seen.
Thoughts On The First TVS Apache RR 310 Modification In India
The first modified TVS Apache RR 310 in India hasn't gone through any major cosmetic changes other than the paint job. For the same reason, the Apache doesn't even look close to an S1000RR. However, the white front does look good with the black stripe. We hope that TVS will introduce new colours for the Apache RR 310 in the near future.
What do you think of this TVS Apache RR 310 modified to resemble an S1000RR? Do let us know in the comment section below.
Image Credit: The Rider Tribe