- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
Sajal Sheth, a biker from Odisha recently rode all the way from his home in Cuttack to Jaipur, Rajasthan to meet his daughter. Mr Sheth used the 3630km bike ride as an opportunity to spread the message of 'Educate Girl Child'.
Sajal's daughter, Neha Sheth, is a 1st-year B.Tech student at Manipal University in Jaipur. Mr Sheth rode his Bajaj Pulsar 200NS across five states in six days. He started from his home in Cuttack, Odisha and passed through Jharkhand, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh before meeting his daughter in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Sajal Sheth is an avid biker and has participated in many bike rides over the years. Back in 2013, he had completed a similar ride to meet his elder daughter who was studying physiotherapy at Manipal Academy of Higher education (MAHE).
Talking about the ride, he explained, "It was a 3 + 3 = 6 days ride, I rode for around 600km per day for this. The message of this ride was ‘Educate Girl Child' which is part of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao".
He further added, "I feel it is very important to educate a girl child, not just graduate but they should be highly educated. In this world of uncertainty, only education will help her ultimately. I wanted to carry and give this message through this ride also. So I choose ‘Educate Girl Child' as the message of this ride".
Thoughts On Ride To NEHAsthan
The ride is a unique way to show a father's love for his daughter. While also helping spread a very important message of educating a girl child during his 3600km cross-country road trip.
Picture Courtesy: Sajal Sheth/Facebook