TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Sajal Sheth, a biker from Odisha recently rode all the way from his home in Cuttack to Jaipur, Rajasthan to meet his daughter. Mr Sheth used the 3630km bike ride as an opportunity to spread the message of 'Educate Girl Child'.
Sajal's daughter, Neha Sheth, is a 1st-year B.Tech student at Manipal University in Jaipur. Mr Sheth rode his Bajaj Pulsar 200NS across five states in six days. He started from his home in Cuttack, Odisha and passed through Jharkhand, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh before meeting his daughter in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Sajal Sheth is an avid biker and has participated in many bike rides over the years. Back in 2013, he had completed a similar ride to meet his elder daughter who was studying physiotherapy at Manipal Academy of Higher education (MAHE).
Talking about the ride, he explained, "It was a 3 + 3 = 6 days ride, I rode for around 600km per day for this. The message of this ride was ‘Educate Girl Child' which is part of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao".
He further added, "I feel it is very important to educate a girl child, not just graduate but they should be highly educated. In this world of uncertainty, only education will help her ultimately. I wanted to carry and give this message through this ride also. So I choose ‘Educate Girl Child' as the message of this ride".
Thoughts On Ride To NEHAsthan
The ride is a unique way to show a father's love for his daughter. While also helping spread a very important message of educating a girl child during his 3600km cross-country road trip.
Picture Courtesy: Sajal Sheth/Facebook