TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sajal Sheth, a biker from Odisha recently rode all the way from his home in Cuttack to Jaipur, Rajasthan to meet his daughter. Mr Sheth used the 3630km bike ride as an opportunity to spread the message of 'Educate Girl Child'.
Sajal's daughter, Neha Sheth, is a 1st-year B.Tech student at Manipal University in Jaipur. Mr Sheth rode his Bajaj Pulsar 200NS across five states in six days. He started from his home in Cuttack, Odisha and passed through Jharkhand, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh before meeting his daughter in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Sajal Sheth is an avid biker and has participated in many bike rides over the years. Back in 2013, he had completed a similar ride to meet his elder daughter who was studying physiotherapy at Manipal Academy of Higher education (MAHE).
Talking about the ride, he explained, "It was a 3 + 3 = 6 days ride, I rode for around 600km per day for this. The message of this ride was ‘Educate Girl Child' which is part of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao".
He further added, "I feel it is very important to educate a girl child, not just graduate but they should be highly educated. In this world of uncertainty, only education will help her ultimately. I wanted to carry and give this message through this ride also. So I choose ‘Educate Girl Child' as the message of this ride".
Thoughts On Ride To NEHAsthan
The ride is a unique way to show a father's love for his daughter. While also helping spread a very important message of educating a girl child during his 3600km cross-country road trip.
Picture Courtesy: Sajal Sheth/Facebook