- 9 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 11 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 13 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Movies Charu Asopa & Sushmita Sen's Brother Rajeev Get Engaged; Check Out Their Wedding Festivities PICS!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bangalore-based startup company Emflux Motors revealed India's first electric superbike, the Emflux One at the Auto Expo 2018. Now, the company has teased the Emflux Two naked electric streetfighter with a Futurefighter hashtag on its social media channels.
The Emflux Two is still in its early stages as the company is working on the design of the electric motorcycle. The Emflux Two electric naked motorcycle is expected to be launched after the company starts the sales of the Emflux One in 2019.
The teaser images suggests that the Emflux Two is aggressively designed with raked headlamp, upright handlebar, The tail section of the bike is also slightly redesigned to suit the naked motorcycle. Apart from that, all the other design elements are identical to Emflux One.
The Emflux Two is expected to be equipped with the same 60kW liquid-cooled AC induction motor that produces 80bhp and 84Nm of torque. The company claims that the Emflux One can sprint from 0-100km/h in just three seconds before topping out at 200km/h.
The power figures of the Emflux One is very impressive for an electric bike. But the Emflux Two is expected to get a slightly detuned motor to suit the characteristics of the naked streetfighter. The motor draws power from a lithium-ion battery with a riding range of 200km in city riding conditions.
The Emflux Two will be equipped with 43mm USD forks up front and monoshock suspension at the rear. Both the units can be upgraded to Ohlins suspension. The bike will also feature Brembo 300mm dual-discs at the front and 220mm disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS.
Thoughts On The Emflux Two Electric Naked Streetfighter
The Emflux One is India's first electric superbike and the company is already working on another electric bike. This time it's a naked streetfighter with aggressive styling. We expect the Emflux Two to borrow the cycle parts and the powertrain from the Emflux One. The Emflux Two might be revealed in 2019.