- 7 min ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 23 min ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 32 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Movies Maharshi Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu's Movie Has A Splendid Run
- News Pakistan successfully test-fires ballistic missile Shaheen-II
- Finance 10 Nifty Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs Today
- Technology Fujifilm launches GFX100 game-changing Mirrorless Camera
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
EICMA 2018: Yamaha has unveiled the new 2019 Tenere 700 at the on-going EICMA 2018 motor show. The new Tenere 700 adventure motorcycle comes with a slim, agile and light chassis which is suits perfectly for both on-road and off-road riding.
The 2019 Yamaha Tenere 700 has got a wheelbase of 1590mm and a commanding ground clearance of 240mm. At a seat height of 880mm, the new Yamaha Tenere 700 is a highly capable off-road motorcycle.
The Tenere 700 comes with adjustable long-travel 43mm USD forks offering 210mm of suspension travel. The lightweight aluminium swingarm has been developed to give a low unsprung mass and the gives 210mm of travel.
Braking duties are carried out by dual 282mm front discs and 245mm single unit at the rear; further assisted by a switchable ABS. The 2019 Tenere 700 has got a compact design with an even narrow 16-litre fuel tank which promises abetter grip for the knees while both standing and sitting.
The Japanese adventure motorcycle gets a 21-inch spoked wheel at the front and an 18-inch one at the rear; both wrapped by Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres as standard. The quad-LED headlamp design and the two position lamps give a unique character to the bike.
The new Yamaha Tenere 700 will be position below the Super Tenere in the brand's product portfolio. As an optional extra, the Tenere 700 can be equipped with an Akrapovic exhaust system.
The 2019 Yamaha Tenere 700 is powered by a 689cc parallel-twin engine (the same found on the MT-07) which makes 74bhp and 68Nm. The engine is tuned in a way to provide the maximum torque at 6500rpm with an ideal balance of performance and controllability, along with a riding range of 350km.
Thoughts On The 2019 Yamaha Tenere Unveiled At EICMA 2018
The new Yamaha Tenere 700 is inspired by the Japanese brand's Dakar-winning WR450F rally motorcycle. The 2019 Tenere 700 is a full-on adventure motorcycle which will give some serious competition to the Triumph Tiger 800 and the BMW F 750 GS. The Tenere 700 is just one of the many other models unveiled at EICMA 2018.