- 13 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 14 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spin-off Gets SCRAPPED; This Show Might Replace Divyanka & Karan’s Show!
- News Moist ground gives electric shock to school kids, 51 admitted to hospital
- Finance Rupee Trades Tad Lower At 68.57/ US Dollar
- Sports My gold medal in Naples is an answer to my critics, says Dutee Chand
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
EICMA 2018: Triumph Motorcycles has unveiled the new Bonneville T120 Ace and Diamond Edition at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new Triumph Bonneville variants bring only cosmetic updates and remain mechanically unchanged to the current model.
Both the Ace and Diamond Edition are based on the Triumph Bonneville T120 Black and each of them celebrates two separate occasions in British motorcycle history. The Bonneville series is one of the most popular modern classics sold around the world and they've got a huge fan following.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 Ace was created by the Hinckley House to celebrate the first true generation of cafe racer motorcycles and the legendary Ace Cafe in London — the spiritual home of British motorcycling. The main highlight is its paint scheme.
The Bonneville T120 Ace comes with a Matte Storm Gray colour with Ace Cafe-inspired decals, along with a graphics on the tank which says, "Head down - Hold On". Other details include the ‘4 bar' emblem on the tank, engine covers, ribbed seats, minimal rear fender and much more.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 Ace will be limited to just 1300 units. Each model will have a unique number and the signatures of Triumph Motorcycles CEO, Nick Bloor and Mark Wilsmore, Director of Ace Cafe.
The Triumph Bonneville T120 Diamond Edition marks the 60th anniversary of the Bonneville range. Compared to the T120 Ace, the Diamond Edition is much more classy-looking and comes with a lot of chrome bits. The fuel tank gets a Union Jack livery too.
The new Triumph Bonneville T120 Diamond Edition will be limited to just 800 units worldwide. The motorcycle is equipped with some extra accessories as standard compared to the regular model.
Both the Triumph Bonneville T120 Ace and Diamond Edition are powered by a 1200cc parallel-twin HT (High Torque) engine which makes 80bhp and 105Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The Triumph Bonneville T120 Ace & Diamond Edition Unveiled At EICMA 2018
EICMA Motorcycle Show witnesses the launch and showcases of a lot of new two-wheelers each year. The new limited-edition Triumph Bonneville T120 Ace and Diamond Edition will be two unique choices for modern-classic motorcycle enthusiasts. As for its launch, India is still yet to get the T120 Black variant of the top-of-the-line Bonneville.