- 19 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 22 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Technology How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
EICMA 2018: MV Agusta has unveiled the new Superveloce 800 at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new MV Agusta Superveloce 800 is based on the existing F3 800, but follows a vintage and contemporary styling theme.
The fairing of the MV Agusta Superveloce 800 is entirely made out of carbon fibre, while the overall design is inspired by ‘70s racing motorcycles. The yellow tone on the plexiglass windscreen and headlamp adds a unique character to the motorcycle.
The headlamp unit of the Superveloce 800 is an advanced ‘twin-function full-LED poly-ellipsoidal' element with a DRL. There is also a unique wind deflector attached on the windscreen.
The leather strap on the fuel tank has caught at the attention of many and reminds of some advanced equipment from the early-post-war age. The MV Agusta Superveloce 800 still gets a modern TFT instrument console, neatly tucked under all the retro elements.
The subframe has been designed in a way that the rider can easily convert the motorcycle from a single-seater to a twin-seater. However, the MV Agusta Superveloce 800 is better-suited as a single-seater superbike.
The rear profile is even more interesting with the single round LED tail lamp and the triple exhaust pipes. Rather than putting all the exhaust pipes evenly or on one side, the Aprilia Superveloce 800 has two pipes on the right side and just one on the left. This ‘3 in 1 in 3' layout is both aesthetically appealing and functional.
As mentioned before, the new Aprilia Superveloce 800 shares most of its components with the F3 800, including the engine. The 798cc engine on the F3 800 makes 107bhp and 83Nm of torque, but is expected to come re-tuned in the Superveloce 800. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New MV Agusta Superveloce 800 Unveiled At EICMA 2018
The new MV Agusta Superveloce 800 is one of the most talked-about motorcycles from EICMA Motorcycle Show. The unique retro-inspired styling and the attention to detail are some of the major factors which make it stand out from the rest. Expect the Superveloce 800 to hit production sometime during mid-2019, in limited numbers.