- 13 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 14 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Movies Losliya To Make Her Debut In Movies? The Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Contestant To Star Opposite This Hero?
- News Now, you may have to pay Rs 10,000 fine for blocking an ambulance
- Finance Trump's Criticism Of Cryptocurrencies Drags Bitcoin To Levels Below $10,000
- Sports My gold medal in Naples is an answer to my critics, says Dutee Chand
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
EICMA 2018: Kawasaki has unveiled the new Z400 at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new 2019 Kawasaki Z400 is based on the Ninja 400 and features a trellis frame design inspired by the range-topping Ninja H2. The 2019 Z400 will join Kawasaki's exclusive naked motorcycle family with models ranging from 125cc to 1000cc.
The all-new Kawasaki Z400 replaces the popular Z300 (not available in India) and has been developed keeping weight-reduction as the key goal. It is now 3kg lighter at 167kg. Compared to the Z300, the new Z400 has 6hp more and better throttle response.
A new clutch has also been added on the new Kawasaki Z400 to make the shifts smoother and agile. The trellis frame makes up for a short wheelbase with the engine as the stress element. The front forks of the 2019 Kawasaki Z400 are 41mm in diameter and the rear mono-shock is preload-adjustable.
Braking duties on the 2018 Z900 are carried out by a 310mm front disc and a 220m rear unit. This is further assisted by the Nissin ABS system.
The seat height of the 2019 Kawasaki Z400 stands at 785mm and offers a more dynamics riding position. The riding experience can also be improved by the host of official accessories on offer.
The new Z400 features a fully-digital instrument console with only the tachometer readings being the only non-digital part. The instrumentation on the Z400 certainly stands out in this regard.
Powering the new 2019 Kawasaki Z400 is a 399cc parallel-twin engine which makes 45bhp at 10,000rpm and 38Nm of torque at 8000rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Kawasaki Z400 Unveiled At EICMA 2018
A lot of new naked motorcycles have been unveiled or showcased at EICMA 2018. The new Kawasaki Z400 is a really good lower-range parallel-twin motorcycle and the entire ‘Z' family from the Japanese brand is quite popular. The Kawasaki Z400 will reach the Indian market sometime by mid-2019 and prices are expected to be around Rs 3.5 lakh ex-showroom.