- 2 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- News Appeal to Imran Khan to withdraw fee of Rs 1,400 from Kartarpur pilgrims: Punjab CM
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Movies Gauri Khan Designed Shah Rukh Khan’s Jeans In Baazigar; SRK Says Those Jeans ‘Were A Riot'!
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
EICMA 2018: Kawasaki has unveiled their 2019 Versys 1000 Adventure-Tourer motorcycle at EICMA 2018. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 now comes with a number of changes, in terms of technological, mechanical and styling.
The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 now comes with a new headlamp design, borrowed from the Ninja series. The litre-class adventure-tourer now also receives a new side radiator panel, with more aggressive lines and creases.
The 2019 model carries forward the same sub-frame as on the current generation. This is in the form of double-tube aluminium truss. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 comes powered by the same 1,043cc, in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. However, the power unit has been tuned to offer better performance, now producing 120bhp and 104Nm of peak torque.
The suspension on the Kawasaki Versys 1000 is now handled by 43mm adjustable USD front forks with preload functions while the rear gets a horizontal back-link monoshock set-up. Brakes on the 2019 Versys 1000 is through dual 310mm and single 250mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.
Kawasaki has also introduced a new variant on the Versys 1000, the SE. The Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE offers more equipment and features compared to the standard variant. Although the SE remains the same mechanically, additional equipment includes electronic suspension, four-riding modes, electronic gearbox, TFT display with smartphone connectivity and cornering lights.
Other standard features on the 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000: LED headlamps, new adjustable windscreen, six-axis IMU platform and intelligent ABS system. The adventure-tourer also comes with Kawasaki Cornering Management Function which changes the behaviour of the engine, brakes and traction control system while taking corners.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 At EICMA 2018
The Kawasaki Versys 1000 was available in India until a few months ago. However, due to the poor sales performance of the litre-class adventure-tourer, Kawasaki discontinued the motorcycle in India. The 2019 Versys 1000 is highly unlikely to re-enter the Indian market at this point.