- 19 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- 15 hrs ago Ssangyong Tivoli Facelift Unveiled In South Korea — Features A New Engine And Tweaked Interiors
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- News BJP storms Karnataka, but South India remains unconquered frontier
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Technology Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
EICMA 2018: Kawasaki has unveiled their 2019 Versys 1000 Adventure-Tourer motorcycle at EICMA 2018. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 now comes with a number of changes, in terms of technological, mechanical and styling.
The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 now comes with a new headlamp design, borrowed from the Ninja series. The litre-class adventure-tourer now also receives a new side radiator panel, with more aggressive lines and creases.
The 2019 model carries forward the same sub-frame as on the current generation. This is in the form of double-tube aluminium truss. The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 comes powered by the same 1,043cc, in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. However, the power unit has been tuned to offer better performance, now producing 120bhp and 104Nm of peak torque.
The suspension on the Kawasaki Versys 1000 is now handled by 43mm adjustable USD front forks with preload functions while the rear gets a horizontal back-link monoshock set-up. Brakes on the 2019 Versys 1000 is through dual 310mm and single 250mm discs at the front and rear, respectively.
Kawasaki has also introduced a new variant on the Versys 1000, the SE. The Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE offers more equipment and features compared to the standard variant. Although the SE remains the same mechanically, additional equipment includes electronic suspension, four-riding modes, electronic gearbox, TFT display with smartphone connectivity and cornering lights.
Other standard features on the 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000: LED headlamps, new adjustable windscreen, six-axis IMU platform and intelligent ABS system. The adventure-tourer also comes with Kawasaki Cornering Management Function which changes the behaviour of the engine, brakes and traction control system while taking corners.
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 At EICMA 2018
The Kawasaki Versys 1000 was available in India until a few months ago. However, due to the poor sales performance of the litre-class adventure-tourer, Kawasaki discontinued the motorcycle in India. The 2019 Versys 1000 is highly unlikely to re-enter the Indian market at this point.