- 13 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 14 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spin-off Gets SCRAPPED; This Show Might Replace Divyanka & Karan’s Show!
- News Moist ground gives electric shock to school kids, 51 admitted to hospital
- Finance Rupee Trades Tad Lower At 68.57/ US Dollar
- Sports My gold medal in Naples is an answer to my critics, says Dutee Chand
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
EICMA 2018: Husqvarna has unveiled the production version model of their Svartpilen 701 at EICMA 2018. The concept version of the Husqvarna Svartpilen was showcased last year. The Svartpilen 701 is similar to its sibling, the Vitpilen 701 apart from certain minor differences.
The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 is a more relaxed scrambler-style motorcycle which features semi-button tyres, with high-set handlebars and a square-frame around its circular front headlamps.
The 2019 Svartpilen 701 comes with a trellis-frame chassis, made up of chrome-molybdenum steel tubes. This houses the power unit of the motorcycle, which is the same as seen on the Vitpilen 701.
The Svartpilen 701 comes with a minimalistic styling with clean lines, rounded LED-headlamps, upright seating position and a tyre hugger as well. The Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 is more popularly called the ‘Black Arrow' while its sibling, the Vitpilen is named ‘White Arrow'.
The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 comes powered by a single-cylinder 692.7cc, liquid-cooled engine. It produces 75bhp at 8,500rpm and 72Nm of torque at 6,750rpm.
The suspension system on the Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 uses 43mm WP forks at the front with 150mm of travel while the rear gets a monoshock system. Braking on the Svartpilen 701 is made up of 320mm and a 240mm single disc set-up at the front and rear, respectively.
Other features on the 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701: ride-by-wire, electronic fuel injection and an anti-friction clutch. The motorcycle weighs in at 158.5kg when dry and offers a fuel tank capacity of 12-litres.
Thoughts On The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 At EICMA 2018
Husqvarna has finally unveiled the production version of their Svartpilen 701 at EICMA 2018. The 2019 Husqvarna Svartpilen 701 completes the ‘Street Range' of motorcycles from the company, which comprises of the 701, Svartpilen 701 and the Vitpilen 701.